SEND INQUIRY TO RECEIVE FULL WEEK DISCOUNTED RATE!!
The spacious well equipped kitchen allows guest to keep their vacation more affordable by cooking most of their meals "at home", and having access to both indoor and outdoor (in the summer) water parks at a nearby resort also helps the budget! The unit is a second floor three bedroom with two baths.
On site at Dells Club there is an outdoor heated pool, tennis courts, children's playground, boat dock/fishing pier and great scenic trail overlooking the Wisconsin River. Guests can also enjoy the river view from their private balcony with table and chairs. Grilling can be done year around with the electric George Foreman grill on the balcony or in the summer with the charcoal grill by the playground/picnic area.
Guests will enjoy this three bedroom plus loft condo . On the main level there is the fully equipped kitchen, dining/living room, one full bath, a bedroom with a king bed and a second bedroom with a queen bed. Up the spiral staircase is a third bedroom with two twin beds, an open loft area with a full size futon, a second full bath and a laundry room with full size washer and dryer. It is suitable for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families-- especially ones with kids.
Interaction with guests
Either I or an associate will greet the guest, acquaint them with the condo and answer questions they might have about the condo, the complex or the area. At check in a service fee of $100 will be collected by check or cash. The service fee covers the check in service, linens, paper products, and departure cleaning.
The Dells Club is a private waterfront community close to Wisconsin Dells and all the outdoor activities the area offers--boating, canoeing, tubing, horseback riding, hiking fishing and more! It offers the comforts of home at an affordable rate in a serene, scenic setting with the added benefit of access to the indoor (and outdoor in the summer) water park at a nearby resort!
We encourage our guests to reach out to us via email to learn about the house rules and additional check-in information related to your stay with us prior to booking..
- Guests are required to pay $100 service fee @ check in that covers the check in service, linens, paper products and departure cleaning.
- We do not have the means for onsite processing of credit cards at check in, so we ask that you bring cash or check for any payments due at check in.
- This condo sleeps 8 persons MAXIMUM.
- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced & include all children
- Each child [any age] is counted as one person.
- The per night/weekly rental rate is inclusive of 6 persons.
- Guests 7 & 8 are charged an additional $10 each per night,
In high demand summer months only reservations for full weeks can be booked more than three weeks out. We reserve the right to require a three night minimum during holiday time or special events.
Please Read All House Rules & Important Notes Prior to placing your Reservation
- A valid credit/debit card must be presented at check in for incidentals along with a $200 cash security deposit..
- NO smoking allowed
- NO pets
- NO parties or events
- Check in time is 4PM - 9PM
--While our off season minimum stay is only two nights we do reserve the right to impose a three night minimum for holidays, special event, or spring break. PLEASE VERIFY BEFORE YOU BOOK!
- SERVICE FEES [amount varies by unit reserved] ARE PAYABLE BY CHECK OR CASH AT THE POINT OF CHECK IN.- Occupancy limits are strictly enforced. - Parking is restricted. Please ask. Each car must have a parking pass which is provided at check-in.