Fall in love with ‘Berry Fun,’ a 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired vacation rental house that sleeps 12 in Kimberling City. Boasting 3,300 square feet with spacious decks overlooking the crystal-clear waters of Table Rock Lake, this vacation rental is perfect for those large parties looking to go off the grid and into a spacious, luxurious escape, surrounded by the towering red oak trees that make up the Mark Twain Forest.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Paris): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Boat): 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Colonial Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 5 (Cottage): Queen Bed and Sleeper Sofa | Den: Sleeper Sofa
Bring along friends and family to 'Berry Fun,' the hidden gem of the Midwest, nestled within the Mark Twain Forest. You can revel in the expansive lounging space - whether it be in the antiqued setting of the living room or stretched out in front of a flat-screen TV on the plush couch a floor below.
Dining with a group will be a breeze with a fully equipped kitchen that offers expansive counter space, modern amenities, and a TV nearby so you can follow the Food Channel closely. Once the night's feast is ready, take it over to the family-style dining table where guests can get cozy on the dining benches, surrounded by warm, charming decor. There are five 6-foot long folding tables and 20 folding chairs for larger gatherings.
A step outside the sliding glass doors will take you to the wraparound deck. Relax in the hammock, eat a meal at the outdoor dining tables, or end the night around the fire pit, watching the sun set over the lake.
Before you doze off in the hammock, head back inside and rest easy in one of the plush Queen beds in the house. The Paris room and Master room boast direct access to the deck for early-risers hoping to spot local wildlife. The Colonial room is secluded and cozy enough for the late-risers, while the kids sleep in the twin-sized beds in the Boat Room nearby.
The Cottage has a living area, kitchenette, direct deck access, an electric fireplace and a full bath.
Cast out a line in Table Rock Lake for nationally recognized bass fishing! The visibility, depth, and current that flows throughout the lake make this a sweet spot for avid fishers looking to snag the catch-of-the-day.
Named after a Missouri native, Mark Twain National Forest is a beautiful and scenic spot for dozens of day hikes. Surround yourself with red oaks, chestnut, and dogwood trees as you keep an eye out for the deer and red foxes that call this forest home!
Take a half-hour drive over to Branson, Missouri for a day in the big city. There's something that everyone can enjoy - whether it be window-shopping, fine dining, or even roller coaster riding! Silver Dollar City is an 1880's inspired theme park that is sure to be a thrill for those adventure enthusiasts of the group.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free Wifi, 7 flat-screen TVs, a fully equipped kitchen and kitchenette, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, expansive balcony, hammock, and much more!
- Unbeatable Kimberling City location - panoramic views of Table Rock Lake nestled in the Mark Twain National Forest
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF), 2300 Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802 (~53 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly. If evidence of soiled or damaged property is found, additional fees will be assessed.
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the home is not handicap accessible
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in