* Laptop friendly workspace w/wireless mouse, USB keyboard, printer, scanner and fax
* Cable w Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
* Fully equipped kitchen w full size refrigerator + Keurig coffee maker
* Private parking + street parking
* Perfect when visiting Pitt University and UPMC Shadyside/Presbyterian
* 10 minute Uber/Lyft to PPG Paints Arena
* Coin operated onsite laundry Longer inquiries are very welcome
This apartment has brand new furnishings and all the amenities for long term stays and business travelers. Please note, your apartment is on the ground floor of the building. You may hear footsteps from the neighbors upstairs. Enjoy the private balcony while having morning coffee or relax in the evening with your favorite book. There are two Roku smart TV's, one in the living room(40") and another in the bedroom(32") so you can stream Netflix, Prime, and Hulu. There's complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the apartment plus the living room TV has cable. There's also a laptop-friendly workstation equipped w/wireless mouse, USB keyboard, printer, scanner, and fax machine. 30 days+ stays ideal! Welcome home!
The apartment is near UPMC Presbyterian — just one-mile away. We are just under a mile from UPMC Shadyside – a five-minute bicycle ride. We’re close to everything, you can use one of our bicycles to quickly get to campus or do your shopping. We're strategically located so you can experience the best of Pittsburgh. Just a 10 minute Uber/Lyft ride and you're at PPG Paints Arena (Go Pens!). Also, centrally located for some of the most beautiful architecture the city has to offer. Last but not least, Oakland is the location of the city's most popular museums.