As a passionate and seasoned traveler myself, I am excited to present my home to you!
The location is truly amazing, it does not get any better than this, I promise :)
It's centrally located to everything you want to do in NYC, weather on vacation or on business. Explore NYC and enjoy our highest rated restaurants, numerous markets, eateries and bakeries, landmarks and shopping, all on foot or by public transportation/cab.
EVERYTHING you need is at your doorstep.
Within 1 block or less you have:
Grand Central, 24-hour deli with hot food buffet next door, Starbucks accross the street, restaurants, fast food, banks, Bryant park, Sephora, Zara and more.
Here is some other distance related information for your convenience:
1. Bryant Park- 0.1 miles, 3 min walk.
2. Iconic Grand Central Station- 0.1 miles, 3 min walk.
3. 5th ave shopping- 0.1 mile, 2 min walk.
4. Whole Foods- 0.3 miles, 5 min walk3.
5. Legendary Times Square- 0.4 miles, 9 min walk
6. Saks 5th ave and American Girl store- 0.4 miles, min walk
6. Emprire state building- 0.5 miles, 9 min walk.
7. Rockafeller Center- 0.5 miles, 10 min walk
8. St. Patricks Cathedral- 0.5 miles, 10 min walk
9. Hop on/Hop off bus visitor center, Madame Tussaud's museum- 0.5 miles, 10 min walk.
10. Theater district-0.6 miles, 13 min walk
11. Macy's- 0.6 miles, 13 min walk
12. MOMA museum - 0.7 miles, 13 min walk
13. Central Park- 1 mile, 20 min walk
14. Subway lines Q, B, 6, 5, 6, 7 and numerous buses- 2 to 5 min walk
15. NYU Langone medical center, CityMD urgent care, United Nations, Korea town, Little India, Zuma NYC, STK midtown, heliport, Bergdorf Goodman - all within 1 mile radius!
I know how stressful it may be to get sick while away from home. I am a board certified medical provider, and in a case of medical problem, I can guide you in the right direction.