Come and see the bewitching beauty of Lake Tahoe from this cozy 1-bathroom vacation rental studio that sits minutes away from a well manicured beach that has endless opportunities for outdoor activities! Stand up paddle boarding, swimming, boating, kayaking, and hiking are mere moments from the back door. With room for 4 guests, this home is perfect for a small family or a couple looking to explore all the serenity and charm that Lake Tahoe has to offer!
Studio: Queen Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa with Trundle Bed
As soon as you walk through the front door, the authentic wood decor and vibrant red and orange hues will make you feel right at home. The queen bed with a timber frame is the ideal place for a slumber. Adjacent to the queen mattress is the Bohemian clad sleeper sofa with trundle capabilities, making for a cozy way to sleep four!
The well-equipped kitchenette is a convenient way to make your favorite recipes while on vacation, and you can enjoy your tasty treats on the inviting wood table for 2!
The flat screen cable TV is conveniently located so that you can watch while you eat or as you're winding down in your bed for the night.
The front porch serves as the perfect spot to lounge in the morning with your cup of coffee and take in the serene surroundings. Just off the patio there's an outdoor gas grill, ping pong table, picnic table, and numerous lounge chairs, great for entertaining!
Located in the Franciscan Lakeside Lodge, you’ll be within walking distance of the lake and a private beach, shared among the other guests in the complex. This area is complete with lounge chairs and a dock with buoys to harbor your boat. Relax and unwind while you soak in the sun and gaze at the beautiful horned peaks that surround Lake Tahoe!
The outdoor activities that surround the lake are endless - boating, kayaking, canoeing, stand up paddle boarding, hiking, and much more are at your disposal! Looking to participate in any of these lakeside activities? Tahoe Adventure Company and Rent A Boat Lake Tahoe are both within walking distance to the vacation rental!
Looking to take your relaxation to another level? North Lake Massage & Skin Care Spa is a one minute walk from the rental!
When you’re looking to go out and try some of the local eateries, Old Range Steakhouse and Jason's Beachside Grille are both under 5 minutes from the condo!
North Tahoe Regional Park is just a 4 minute drive away and offers a Treetop Adventure Park and Disc Golf course for a unique Tahoe day!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with stove top, sink and coffee maker, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, front porch, 3 lounge chairs, community gas grill, community picnic table, community ping pong table, and much more!
- This property also includes access to a private beach for guests of the complex, beach chairs, a dock with buoys for private boats, and a community pool!
- Ideal location with access to swimming, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding and much more! Four minute drive from North Tahoe Regional Park!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Reno-Tahoe International Airport - 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, (~39 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in