Find peace and quiet amidst the tranquil North Carolina mountains when you stay at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Cedar mountain. Comfortably sleeping 6, this 6-acre property is ideal for those seeking a rustic mountain retreat. Enjoy exploring the area’s supreme hiking trails and beautiful mountain views before coming home to sip a cocktail on your custom built log deck when you stay in this rustic Cedar Mountain home!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This gorgeous cabin boasts tall ceilings, wood paneling, and mountain-themed decor that help to create a rustic feel!
Step inside to be greeted by a spacious kitchen with redwood cabinets. Bake some delicious treats for your guests and fill the home with the aroma of your wonderful creations!
You'll find both a breakfast bar and a sleek dining table for quick bites or larger dinners. Admire the beautiful antlers mounted above the open living room.
Once your hunger is settled, head into the living room to relax on one of the couches as warmth pours out from the wood-burning stove. After a long day of hiking, you'll love taking an afternoon nap in this cozy area.
When you're ready to call it a night, head up the stairs where you'll find the cabin’s 2 bedrooms, both boasting full beds. Drift off to sleep and prepare for another wonderful day in the mountains.
In the mornings, bring your warm cup of coffee outside to the deck and admire the custom built wood features or enjoy your breakfast in the screened porch. At night, make good use of the fire pit to cook up some s'mores and completely immerse yourself in the natural wilderness around you!
Nestled amidst 6 acres of private, forested land, you'll experience tons of peace and tranquility while being so close to many area attractions!
Hike right off the property to the 3,946-acre Jones Gap State Park or take a short drive to either Caesar's Head or Raven Cliff for unbeatable, scenic views!
When you tire of cooking, head Cedar Mountain Cafe for some delicious breakfast, and then check out Creekside Market for live music!
Be sure to spend some time at the local breweries, such as Oscar Blues, Brevard Pisgah Brewing, or Cedar Mountain Canteen Beer Garden!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residential Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, CD player, DVD player, wood burning stove, deck with furniture, screen porch with furniture, fire pit, hammock, and more
- Beautiful Cedar Mountain area - Easy access to restaurants, shopping, nightlife, hiking, boating, fishing, horseback riding, hunting, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~44 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 per stay fee (2 pets maximum)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in