Escape to the artesian Central Florida springs at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Silver Springs vacation rental cabin, nestled against Mill Dam Lake. This home comfortably sleeps up to 4 guests and provides one of the best locations in the park, with undisturbed views of the lake. Resting in the Ocala National Forest, this property offers endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including mountain biking, hiking and kayaking for an unforgettable vacation!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
Filled with comfortable furnishings and simple decor in the well-appointed living space, this cozy cabin offers a true home-away-from-home getaway.
The living room features a futon sofa, a 2-seat dining set and a flat-screen TV. You'll enjoy uninterrupted views of the lake from this superior location, just yards away from the water's edge.
Wide-view windows fill the living space with tons of natural light, which pours from the sliding glass doors that lead you to the patio. Step outside and watch the sunrise with your morning coffee, then fire up the grill to share an afternoon barbecue with your travel companions.
Prepare for the day with a complete breakfast, cooked up in the fully equipped kitchen, offering an oven, full gas stovetop and enough space to prepare your favorite recipes.
Rest up for each day of Florida adventure in your quiet and simplistically peaceful bedroom, then wake up and refresh with a shower to start your morning right!
With panoramic views of the lake from both the outdoor deck and living room, this home serves as the perfect destination to enjoy Florida adventures in the Ocala National Forest area.
From your lakefront location, you’ll be surrounded by a variety of outdoor activities like canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, four-wheeling and nature walks through the network of forest trails.
Head out for exciting vacation adventures and visit amazing sites like Sholom Park with wildlife and nature tours, and nearby shopping, bars and restaurants, just west of the property. Ocala is a delightful city just outside the national park and only a 30-minute drive from the cabin.
For a day on the beach, take an hour-drive to the Atlantic Coast, where you'll find the popular Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach just a little further south. If you’re traveling with kids, drive about 80 miles south to visit the Walt Disney Resorts and Theme Parks in Orlando.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, air-conditioning units in the living room and bedroom, an outdoor patio with a picnic table, grill and lake views, parking for 2 cars, and more
- Wonderful Silver Springs location - A lakefront property surrounded by access points for great fishing, canoeing, nature walks, biking and more. The home is just an hour from Atlantic Coast beaches and 1.5 hours from the Walt Disney Resorts!
- Airport: Gainesville Regional Airport - 3880 NE 39th Ave A, Gainesville, FL 32609, (~57.4 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
-No Pets Allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in