City License # Lic-764974
Experience a private California getaway at this newly renovated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom La Quinta vacation rental house, boasting a gated front yard pool and backyard spa. This Santa Fe style home boasts 1,850 square feet of well-appointed living space and comfortable accommodations for up to 8. Spend your vacation laying out on comfortable outdoor furnishings, soaking up the sun and seeking adventure in the Desert Valley area for your next trip to the Golden State.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress (Additional Fee)
Blooming flower bushes and lush palms surround the property and welcome you upon arriving at your ‘Desert Oasis.’ Step inside the open-concept living space, kick off your shoes and prepare for your stay in paradise.
You’ll find the living room and dining room on either side of the spacious, fully equipped kitchen, featuring new cabinets, wraparound counters, modern appliances and a center breakfast table. Whip up your favorite recipes and serve at the contemporary dining set to share family-style meals with your travel companions.
Digest your food and relax in the living room, highlighted by a gas fireplace and 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV. High ceilings with fans are found throughout each room in the house, providing a feeling of extra comfort during your stay.
Both the front yard pool deck and backyard spa lounge offer the ideal space to sip your favorite cocktail and lay out under the sun. The back patio provides outdoor furnishings, a fire pit, water fountain and cocktail table. From the front yard, you’ll have beautiful views of distant mountains silhouetted by palm trees, and the stunning West Coast sunset.
After your daily adventures in the Palm Springs area, 3 comfortable bedrooms all equipped with fine linens offer nights of rejuvenating sleep. Wake up and wash off with a shower to prepare for each exciting day!
This home is ideally located in the Cove of La Quinta, which offers ample opportunity for outdoor activities. Just a few blocks away, you’ll discover hiking trails that lead throughout the mountains and desert wildlife.
Take the 2 provided bikes out for a spin or head to Fritz Burns Park, just a 5-minute drive from the home, for a nice stroll or match of tennis on the public courts. Famous golf courses like PGA West and Indian Wells surround the property, making it the ideal destination for any golf enthusiast.
If you’re a music buff or committed concert-goer, the Stagecoach and Coachella Music & Arts Festivals are held less then 6 miles away, a quick 10-15 minute Uber ride or just 2.5 miles away from the nearest shuttle pick up point, allowing you to see all your favorite acts but avoid the crowded campsite.
The quaint La Quinta town center has a village feel to it and rests just a few minutes from the property. Spend your days dining in nice restaurants, shopping and sharing late-night cocktails!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gated pool area, backyard patio with a spa, firepit and outdoor furnishings, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, driveway parking, and much more
- Ideal La Quinta location - A luxurious Sante Fe style home offering fantastic views and easy access to outdoor recreation and local attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattress, available for an additional fee, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8 (please inquire with Evolve)
- NOTE: Extra Person Fee: $50 Per Person Per Night (Beyond 6, Max 8)
- The area has a noise ordinance, the fine for violating it is $500. This will be charged to travelers who violate the ordinance.
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Valid Photo ID is required upon check-in