**Please note the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay**
Up to 10 guests can spend days exploring the Pennsylvania wilderness, and their evenings relaxing in the hot tub during your stay at this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Ulster! Surrounded by a dense forest and 3 large ponds, this cabin is the ideal vacation destination for anyone who loves the outdoors.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): 8 Twin Beds
With exposed wood beams, hardwood floors, and hand-crafted furniture, the interior of this home boasts a rustic vibe that is sure to put you in a relaxed mood! Lay down on either of the plush couches in the living room and forget all about the stresses of everyday life.
Ensure you start each day off the right way by enjoying your morning coffee outside on the covered porch. The only sounds you’ll hear as the sun rises above the treeline are the noises made by the local wildlife.
If you’re up for a challenge, head up to the loft and play your travel companions in a game of air hockey. The spacious loft is the ideal place for any children in your travel group to spend their time.
During your stay, whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, or use the gas grill outside to make juicy steaks and burgers! You and your travel companions can step out to the front porch to get some fresh air and dine al fresco at the patio table.
Unwind at night outside in the fresh air. Take a soak in the hot tub or roast marshmallows by the fire pit as the sun slowly dips below the treeline and day turns to night.
After a fun day exploring the property, you’re sure to sleep well in either of the bedrooms. Two guests can sleep in the full-sized bed in the master bedroom, and 8 additional guests can have a slumber party upstairs in the loft, which features 8 twin-sized beds!
You really don’t need to leave the property to have a fantastic (and relaxing) vacation! You can spend hours exploring the 90-acre property, fishing at the ponds, or just lounging on the covered front porch or in the hot tub.
If you’re ready to try hiking along more challenging trails, you’re in luck! The cabin is near several popular forests. The Round Top Recreation Area in Athens is only 14 miles from the cabin, and Mt. Pisgah State Park is less than 30 minutes away. You’re sure to spot beautiful flora and fauna along the hiking trails.
Adventurous guests will enjoy kayaking and whitewater rafting in nearby lakes and rivers.
If you’d rather dine out than eat in, take a short drive into town to dine at the local restaurants. There are numerous cozy diners and eateries in the area that have food to satisfy everyone’s appetite.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, patio with patio furniture, 3 ponds, fire pit, free WiFi, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, driveway parking and much more!
- Serene Ulster location surrounded by a dense forest on a 90-acre property, near great hiking trails and other outdoor activities!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a $20 Per Person, Per Night Extra Persons Fee Over 2 People (Children Exempt)
- Please note that linens are not provided for the beds in the loft. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check in