|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this lovely Townhome!
1. Destin Explorer: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Santa Rosa Golf, SanDestin Golf, Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Destiny/Destin Princess Fishing, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Stunning Fireplace with soaring ceilings, relaxing resort views and screened in patio by the lake! Just a short walk to the beach!
3. Shoreline Towers Amenities: Heated Pool, Lighted Tennis Courts, Shuffleboard, Sauna, BBQ Grills/Picnic Area, Lake, Fitness Room and Clubhouse!
4. Great Location in the heart of Destin! Less than a mile from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, Mellow Mushroom and Another Broken Egg Cafe and a short drive to the Harborfront, with boat and jet ski rentals plus more great restaurants!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Less than 4 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
You can't beat this location! In the heart of Destin, Shoreline Towers is within minutes from restaurants, shopping, water sports, fishing and golf.
The amenities offered at this well-managed resort are amazing! Enjoy the soothing sauna, swim in our pristine clean pool, play tennis or shuffleboard, use the exercise room, grill out, or relax on your secluded patio overlooking the lake! There's even a clubhouse for your gatherings with family and friends. Security on property 24/7 for guest safety and convenience.
Shoreline Towers Townhouse 4-3 is three bedroom/three bath condo located in a fantastic gulf front development. This stunning townhouse is located on the lake at Shoreline Towers and is just steps from the sugar white beaches and emerald waters. With 2 spacious masters, each with one with a king bed and the other with a queen bed, as well as a guest bedroom with 2 queen beds, this beautiful townhouse sleeps 8! The secluded patio overlooking the lake, gorgeous decor, and resort amenties will make your stay special.
From the open balcony you'll experience the sounds of the ocean, watch a sunrise or sunset over the water or the sail boats and fishing boats go by.
You're within walking distance of shopping and restaurants and only a block or two away from the Big Kahuna's, Destin's fun waterpark. Walk only 300 feet to the beach. No streets to cross to get to the private beach or the heated pool.
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
The house was very spacious and it made us feel at home.. it made our stay pleasant since it was our first time coming to Destin.. I will definitely come back soon!
Really enjoyed our stay at this residence, property was clean and the management was very pleasant as well as fast with service. Only issue I had was my shirt being ruined on the stair handles. They said they had just stained them days before and it was thought to had dried. Ruined wedding shirt so we had to go buy a new one from men's warehouse. I strongly recommend a stay at this roomie and very private property. Screened in patios for bugs was a great investment.
We enjoyed our stay at your townhouse 4-3. Your townhouse is very nice and comfortable. We were close to lots of good restraurants and shopping.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.