Relish in this charming family cottage in Harbert with 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 full bathroom in the main house and 1 full bathroom and well-equipped kitchenette in the separate studio apartment. With 2 dwellings, this home offers privacy and enough space for up to 12 guests. The interiors of both living spaces are adorned with hardwood floors, wood beams, and traditional decor, making them cozy for everyone. Enjoy time outdoors around the fire pit or barbecuing on the 2 charcoal grills.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed | Separate Studio Apartment: Queen Bed, Queen Sofa Bed
The main living space of this home features a beautiful brick, wood-burning fireplace, a plush couch, cable TV, and dining table set for 4. Enjoy views of the lush yard through the charming windows that line one of the walls of the room while reading a book in the vintage rocking chair.
When you prefer to dine at home, utilize the fully equipped kitchen just off of the living room in the main house. Open the French doors that lead out to the screened-in porch and enjoy the breeze while you cook.
If you need additional cooking space, head over to the well-equipped kitchenette in the studio apartment. This space houses a full fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and a hot plate.
The large yard with an outdoor fire pit and 2 charcoal grills will quickly become one of your favorite features of this home. Challenge your companions to a game of kickball or relax and roast marshmallows on a cold evening.
Three cozy bedrooms in the main house await you at the end of an active day. Equipped with a king bed, queen bed, and 2 twin beds, along with a queen bed and queen sofa bed in the studio, there are plenty of sleeping arrangements that will suit any group. When you need to freshen up, choose between soaking in the bathtub or rinsing off in the shower in either the main house or the studio apartment. There is also a half bath available in the garage.
Beach enthusiast’s will love the location of this home. Take an easy and peaceful stroll over to Harbert Street Beach, which is only a half mile from the studio or drive to a larger public beach, Cherry Street Beach, which is 1 mile away and offers ample parking.
Greenbush Brewing in Sawyer is a popular spot that has a tasting room with pub fare and a sit down restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Local wineries with tasting rooms are abundant as well and scattered all around the surrounding area. When you need something sweet, stop by Harbert Swedish Bakery for delightful treats and fresh breads baked daily.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities in the main house include a fully equipped kitchen, cable TV, screened-in porch, patio furniture, washer and dryer in the garage, outdoor shower, fire pit, 2 charcoal grills, and more
- Amenities in the studio include a well-equipped kitchenette, washer and dryer in the garage, outdoor shower, fire pit, 2 charcoal grills, and more
- Beautiful location only a half mile from the beach - enjoy easy access to Harbert Swedish Bakery, Greenbush Brewery, Sawyer Market, Warren Dunes State Park, Four Winds Casino, New Buffalo Train Museum, restaurants, shops, wineries, beaches, and more
- Closest Commercial Airport - South Bend International Airport, 4477 Progress Dr, South Bend, IN 46628, (~31 miles away)
- Beach towels are NOT provided
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in