Banff Boundary Vacation Home lies on the Canmore side of the gates to world famous Banff National Park. It is your gateway to the incredible scenery and adventures in Canmore, Alberta, Banff National Park and the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
We offers comfortable private 2 Bedroom Condo Suites that include - fully stocked self-catering kitchens, gas fireplaces, free parking, shared outdoor hot tub, BBQ area, and laundry facilities on site with glorious mountain views. With easy access to Banff National Park and the town of Canmore, Banff Boundary Lodge gives guests unmatched access to all of the activities and adventure that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.
RESORT & AMENITIES
We offer guests private, modern condo-style, fully self-catering suites with wonderful views of the Bow Valley and surrounding peaks.
Internet - complimentary wireless Internet access.
One complimentary parking stall is provided for each unit.
located a short distance from Canmore.
Also located on the Eastern side of the Banff National Park gates. It is a short distance to the Banff townsite.
CHECK-IN / OUT TIMES
Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late check-outs may be requested for an additional fee.
We are pleased to offer a smoke free environment. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.
The Best of the Canadian Rockies
Banff National Park is billed as "the world's finest National Park" for good reason. It is picturesque to the extreme, with wildlife viewing opportunities, 360 degree mountain views and noble peaks in every direction. Canmore is a sister community to Banff, just minutes away outside of the Park gates, you are now in the heart of the Bow Valley. Canmore's dining scene is the best in the Canadian Rockies and with great shopping and great activities at hand. Banff Boundary Lodge is ideally suited to take advantage of both Banff & Canmore.
About the Rockies
• The Rocky Mountains touch The Yukon Territory, British Columbia and Alberta
• The Alberta Rocky Mountains house Canada's first national Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Banff National Park (1885)
• The highest mountain in the Rockies is Mount Robson in British Colombia (3945 M)
• The Rocky Mountains are 120 million years old
• The tallest mountain in Alberta is Mount Colombia (3747 M)
• The Rocky Mountains were created by the pressure built up from the collision between the Pacific and North America tectonic plates
• Canmore is approximately a 10 minute drive from the gates of the Banff National Park
• The Bow Valley Provincial Park is only 25 km east of Canmore. The park is home to award-winning interpretive shows and guided interpretive hikes, and seasonal golden eagle migrations (open May - October)
• Canmore is home to the year-round Nordic Centre Provincial Park. In the winter visitors enjoy the recently upgraded cross-country ski facilities and in the summer try the mountain bike paths and disc-golf
The elevation of Canmore is 1350 meters (4300 feet).
The elevation of Banff is 1350 meters (4300 feet).