Discover life in the Hudson Valley from this expansive 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Mount Tremper vacation rental house, which sleeps 6 comfortably. Featuring state-of-the-art amenities, lush forest views, free WIFI, a hot tub and a peaceful, secluded location, this home represents everything that is great about vacationing in New York! Book this property today for the ultimate family getaway or a tranquil retreat with close friends!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
From the moment you set foot on this 2,000-square-foot post and beam home, you’ll be immediately transfixed by the stunning natural views, which extend from the open interior with vaulted ceilings out to the private wraparound deck!
Start your days with a warm breakfast, which can be enjoyed at the formal dining table, with seating for 4, or at the adjacent kitchen counter with barstool seating for 4 more.
On warm afternoons, catch up on some light reading, or meditate by the fountain on the furnished blue stone patio, surrounded by flat, moss-covered rock ledges and towering trees. When it’s chilly out, warm up by the wood-burning stove in the living room while music plays through the sound bar or utilize the Chromecast on the flat-screen TV downstairs.
When it’s time for dinner, whip up a delectable meal in the fully equipped kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances - including a gas range, refrigerator, and dishwasher - and a pantry stocked with basic cookware, baking items, spices and condiments. Or, if you’d prefer, a personal chef is available upon request.
When the sun has set, end the night on a high note by enjoying a nice bottle of wine with your companions around the flame of the clay chiminea outdoor fireplace.
You’re sure to sleep soundly under the skylight in the loft bedroom, where the stars will be clearly visible from the cloud-like queen-sized bed. Or, curl up in the full-sized bed in the second bedroom or the king-sized foam mattress in the master, which will make you feel like you're floating.
With an abundance of activities and attractions nearby, you can explore or relax with ease! If you feel like staying home, schedule a private yoga lesson to reconnect with yourself, or enjoy a rejuvenating private message while immersed in the sights and sounds of nature on the wraparound deck.
When you’re looking for an adventure, hop in the car and take the easy 15-minute drive to historic Woodstock, and don’t forget your hiking boots to explore the variety of hiking trails in the area. Or, bring a tube and float the Esopus Creek in Phoenicia with cold beverages in hand!
On Wednesdays or Sundays, pay a visit to Zen Mountain Monastery, situated less than 5 miles away and ensuring an enlightening experience.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV with Chromecast, sound bar with Bluetooth access, free WiFi, central heating, private furnished wraparound deck overlooking the forest, fire pit, hot tub, blue stone patios, fountain (runs mornings and evenings), radiant heating in floors (basement and first floor) and so much more
- Available upon request: A private yoga session, in-home massage, personal chef, and photographer/videographer
- Unbeatably private location with fantastic views! Enjoy easy access to hiking, Woodstock, tubing in Esopus Creek, sightseeing, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Stewart International Airport - 1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553, (~54.8 miles away from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property