Welcome to Majestic Villa, Immediately upon entering this princely private villa it is clear that this property's most distinguished feature is its truly unique setting which commands an absolutely stunning unobstructed view. The house combines contemporary architecture with traditional Balinese design elements and offers real comfort in a minimalist setting. As much of the living space as possible has been built to take in the views.The upper floor is 'open plan' and light and airy with a soaring wood, bamboo and thatch roof,and with hardwood timber flooring. The house has been tastefully furnished, with large teak sofas, lazy chairs and low coffee tables which all add to the cosiness. Facing East, the sunrise seen from the comfort of your own bed is spectacular.Throughout the day the position of the sun dictates the ever changing scene while at night the villa takes on a completely different character with the subtle lighting creating a dreamlike quality.
* Huge two storey private private pool villa.
* Two bedrooms on lower floor both with double beds.
* Upper level,open plan with hardwood floor, large seating area, two very large four poster teak beds.
* Three bathrooms with full marble ,bathtub, and hot water shower.
* Bar area.
* Big kitchen with granite surfaces.
* Beautiful teak and rattan furniture.
* Top of the range Bowers & Wilkins Air iPod Speaker
* 42' LCD flat screen television, DVD, and surround speakers. (Upper floor)
* 32' LCD TV, DVD, surround speakers. (Bedroom 1)
* Satellite TV. with over 70 channels
* Incredible 16m infinity edge lap pool.
* Beautiful landscaped garden.
Entertainment: The villa contains an extensive DVD collection of over a hundred films for guests to choose from.
There is also a good selection of books on Balinese art and architecture as well as other books on Asia.