Grab your cowboy boots and journey to Arlington to stay in 'Hillside Breeze,' a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental house. Boasting over 2,500 square feet and accommodations for 10, this home is perfect for large families and groups who want to explore the entertainment capital of Texas. This house is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth and is just minutes away from Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, and much more that will keep you entertained throughout your entire trip.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 1 Twin-Over-Twin, 1 Twin-Over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Futon
Wood beams accent the vaulted ceiling in the spacious living room featuring a large semi-circular couch and flat-screen TV with Netflix.
Make your way into the fully equipped kitchen with stunning granite counter tops, modern backsplash, and stainless steel appliances that make cooking at home a breeze. A circular bar table offers a convenient place to keep the chef company with seating for 4.
Gather around the dining room table set for 6 and dine on gourmet meals with friends and family. After dinner, head to the game room, which features a Foosball table, an air hockey table, and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. Turn on a football game while you challenge your companions to a friendly game of air hockey.
Take a deep breath of Texas air on the back porch while you soak up the sun on the outdoor love seat or outdoor table and chairs. If you're interested in cooking outdoors, utilize the gas grill.
When night falls, retire to the bedrooms for a peaceful night's sleep. The master bedroom features a casper memory foam king size bed, room for air mattresses, flat-screen TV with Netflix, and en suite bathroom. Lay back on a plush queen-sized bed in the second bedroom. The kids will love the third bedroom with twin-over-twin and twin-over-full bunk beds.
This home is in a superb location that will allow you to enjoy everything Arlington has to offer. Take a short 8-minute drive to Six Flags, where you can spend the day riding thrilling roller coasters, or hop on over to Hurricane Harbor, only 2-minutes away, for refreshing fun at the water park.
Did you pack your Cowboys or Rangers jersey? Catch a game at AT&T Stadium or Globe Life Park, just 2 miles away from the house.
Shop until you drop at Arlington Highlands, a massive outdoor mall with lots of shops and dining that is sure to appeal to everyone in the group.
Known as 'Vegas Before Vegas,' Top O' Hill Terrace was a popular spot for gamblers in the 1920s. Visit this historic landmark and take a tour of the property to learn more about the history of Arlington.
For more activities, this home is conveniently located just 25-minutes from Dallas and 20-minutes from Fort Worth.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen TVs with Netflix, private deck, gas grill, and more
- Everyone will love the game room, which features a Foosball table, air hockey table, and flat-screen TV with Netflix
- Ideal Arlington location close to stadiums, Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, Top O'Hill Terrace, shopping, Lincoln Square shopping (5 minutes away) restaurants, Dallas, Fort Worth, and much more
- No smoking inside the house. If smoking outside, please throw cigarette butts in trash can, not in the yard. There will be a $250 fine for any evidence of smoking
- No pets allowed. There will be a $500 fine for any evidence of pets at the property
- No open flames or candles allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Check-in is at 4pm, check-out is at 11am
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in