|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The unit is located at 4215 LANDIS ave it has elevator access with two levels. It has 4 bedrooms on the first floor and the living space with the 5th bedroom on the top level. This unit is tastefully furnished and sleeps 12 There is a futon bed in two of the bedrooms. There are two covered decks with ocean views and the unit is situated within 1 block of the beach. You can see the ocean from both decks. and it is a very short walk to the promenade and the center of town activities. Layout: 1st level: bedroom w/ queen bed, futon, full bath & private deck. Bedroom w/ 2 twin beds. Bedroom w/ queen bed. Bedroom w/ queen bed and futon. Full bath. Washer & dryer. 2nd level: living room w/ deck, dining area, kitchen, powder room, bedroom w/ king bed & private bath.
Originally from Delaware County, PA and the Philadelphia area, our large clan has spread into Chester County, PA where we currently reside. Jim and Kathy McDermott (Jim and Kath as they're known to most) have been spending summers with family and friends at the South Jersey shore points their entire lives and recently realized their life-long dream of owning a little piece of Sea Isle paradise.
Though it's a brand-new property, the McDermott's have already made hundreds of memories within the walls of 4215 Landis. We invite you to share in our dream and begin making memories of your own at this incredible piece of ocean-view real-estate.
Kathleen McDermott purchased this townhome in 2012
Thinking about making 4215 landis your home for part of the summer? Awesome! Here are some fun facts about us, our fave places and things to do while down the shore:
1) we love to eat! Whether Kath is preparing her famous homemade mac-n-cheese and parmesan chicken or we're headed to mike's seafood for byob and crabs, we have fun eating our way through a sea isle vacation!
2) we make playing on the beach our full time job. It's true; we head down with our chairs, coolers, toys and umbrellas at 10am and don't leave until dusk. The house is so close to the beach that we can run back and forth all day if we need to. There's never a need to pack up shop until our skin is fully crisped and we're ready for dinner!
3) we love to entertain, and 4215 landis makes it easy! The open layout of the house makes hosting dinner, happy hour, or movie night a breeze. After a long day down the beach, you can be sure to find us relaxing on one of the decks with our favorite libations and snacks, plotting our next plan for the evening!
4) we're truly a mixed bag! Sure, we all agree that we love the beach, but when we're not relaxing by the ocean you can find some of us on the local golf course, some at the arcade, others taking a surfing lesson and of course, some of us are never too far from all the great shopping! We've been known to go for a run across the bridge into avalon, while some of us prefer to hop on our mopeds and scooter our way to the deauville inn down the street in neighboring strathmere. One thing is for sure...There's never a shortage of ways to have fun in sea isle!
5) we come in all sizes! At any given time you'll find several generations of our entire family hanging together at 4215 landis. From nan and grandpop (aka Jim and Kath) right down to the new grandbaby on the way, the mcdermott's philosophy has always been, 'the more the merrier!'
The unit has two levels with 4 bedrooms on the first floor and the living space and the 5th bedroom on the top level. This unit is tastefully furnished with sleeping for 12. There is a futon bed in one of the bedrooms. There are two covered decks with ocean views and the unit is situated within a very short walk to the beach, the promenade and the center of town activities. Layout: 1st level: bedroom w/ queen bed, futon, full bath & private deck. Bedroom w/ 2 twin beds. Bedroom w/ queen bed. Bedroom w/ queen bed. Full bath. Washer & dryer. 2nd level: living room w/ deck, dining area, kitchen, powder room, bedroom w/ king bed & private bath.
We loved the McDermott property. The location is ideal, the facilities are first rate particularly elevator access for those with physical limitations. We would recommend this property to all families.
Beautiful home. Very comfortable. Wonderful location. Highly recommended.
We enjoyed so many features within this very well maintained property . The open floor plan left room for everyone to enjoy quality time together and the private suites and decks afforded some alone time. Beach and town access is phenomenal and some of the very best restaurants are within walking distance, which is great for us and our BYOB habit.
We hope to return next year.
We absolutely loved the house. Clean well maintained and awesome location. The biggest plus for us is the whole house is childproofed. The cabinets the outlets and the baby gates. Above and beyond our expectations for a rental. We can't wait to book for next year.
Our family consisted of my 92 year old mom, my two brothers and their wives, my niece and my daughter and her husband as well as my husband and I ... Believe me this place is very large and we never felt cramped with 10 of us staying for most of the week. Location is fantastic with so many shops and restaurants nearby. The beach and promenade are within walking distance. This property gave us an ocean view from the deck and it was only a short walk to the beach. The elevator was a plus for loading and unloading our luggage and for those of us with the aches and pains of arthritis. This place is beautifully decorated and geared towards comfort from the deck furniture to the living room, dining room and bedroom furniture. The kitchen was awesome and included everything you needed to cook in or use the grill. We tried a few of the restaurants nearby and were not disappointed. We also cooked on the grill which was perfect for casual dining and the large dining area accommodated all of our family. There are so many extras such as a table and chairs for the little ones, games, little deck chairs, and the extra futons in two of the bedrooms. The pictures do not show everything because this house is decorated and furnished beautifully with a beach theme throughout. We enjoyed every minute of our week and hope to return next year! The owner was a pleasure to deal with and I would definitely say don't look any further .. You will love this shore rental!
An island of fun in cape may county, sea isle city is a hopping beach destination with lots to offer in the way of nightlife, restaurants, shopping and recreation. The town has a long, loyal following of families that return, generation after generation, looking to recreate for their children the idyllic childhood vacations that they remember fondly.
To that end, even though there’s an active nightlife here (check out the dead dog saloon for live music or springfield inn for the bar scene), there’s also a large array of activities that really offer something for everyone. Try your hand at fishing, kayaking, surfing, boating, para sailing – or just bring your suntan lotion and relax on the sand.
The big news here is a brand new amusement park, Gillian funland, with its dozens of rides geared at young children (so no g-force coasters) and their families and fun beach food snacks including ice cream, popcorn, hot pretzels and cotton candy.
|Property Damage Protection||£48|