Take a trip to Sequim, Washington and stay in this cozy 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that comfortably sleeps 5. Nestled in the tranquil forest, you’ll delight in spending your days relaxing on the porch and listening to the soothing sounds of nature. Gather around the outdoor fire pit and roast marshmallows or explore the peaceful town of Sequim, which features quaint, local restaurants, shops, and more.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Couch (not a pullout)
Enter this splendid log cabin and revel in the wood beams on the ceiling and walls. Natural light flows into the open living area from every angle.
With the fully equipped kitchen, dining table, and living room all sharing the same room, you can rest assured you’ll never miss out on the fun.
Recline in the outdoor lounge chairs on the deck and soak up the forest views while you sip your morning coffee. The covered porch offers a refuge from the sun and rain so you can spend time outside no matter what the weather conditions are. Light the fire in the outdoor fire pit and roast marshmallows while you share stories with loved ones.
When the sun has set, you’ll look forward to a warm bed to rest your head on. The master bedroom is located on the main floor and features a queen-sized bed, flat-screen satellite TV, and exposed wood all around you. The other 2 bedrooms are located upstairs and feature a queen-sized bed in one and a full-sized bed in the other.
Although it might be tempting to stay on the property and relax for your entire vacation, there are a number of activities, shops, and restaurants to be found in the city of Sequim.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring the Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge, which features one of the world's longest natural sand spits, the Dungeness Spit, which leads you right to the New Dungeness Lighthouse.
Get up close and personal with friendly animals at the Olympic Game Farm. Drive your car through the 84-acre park and see llama, elk, bison, zebra, and even the famous waving bears.
For added fun and excitement, check out 7 Cedars Casino and try your luck at the tables, grab a drink at Club Seven or tee up at the Cedars at Dungeness.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, in-unit laundry machines, indoor gas-powered fireplace and outdoor fire pit, and more
- Secluded Sequim location close to Olympic Game Park, Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge, 7 Cedars Casino, shopping, restaurants, hiking, mountain biking, and much more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- 4 wheel drive and chains will be needed if you are staying in January or February
- Note the upstairs bedrooms may be difficult to reach for children and the mobility-imparied due to steep stairs