Casa Pura Paz is an incredible, secluded Villa in the thriving rainforest that stands out from all of other Vacation Rentals in Manuel Antonio with its unique design, location, Ocean Views, and the only one where you can walk to 3 different beaches. Once you stay at Casa Pura Paz, you will not want to leave.
With many five star reviews, every feature of this majestic Villa has been impeccably designed to take advantage of the incredible Ocean Views and the encompassing lush tropical rain forest. 3 decks surround the house which provides great viewing areas but also allows you to come very close to nature with the frequent monkey visits (almost daily), hundreds of species of birds including toucans and scarlet macaws, sloths and many other species of animals. Casa Pura Paz allows you to feel like you are living in an outdoor zoo!
Beaches This Wonderful Estate is walking distance to 3 stunning beaches with two having historic turtle traps that Archaeologists believe that these were arranged by 16th-18th century Quepo indigenous people to function as a turtle trap and still today, you can see lobsters, fish and other sea animals located in these rock designed enclosures. No worries as high tides allow all of the animals to be set free but you get to see how creative our ancestors were many, many years ago. The first beach is rarely used by others and is a short 7-10 minute walk from the Villa with the second 10-15 minutes away where you can witness the turtle traps and if you are looking for water activity, Playa Biesanz is a mild 20 minute walk away where you can rent snorkel gear, kayaks and other water toys. If water activity is not of interest, we have several hiking trails through the jungle that will certainly allow you to burn off a few calories before you come back for a cold beer.
Top Floor The top spacious floor of the Villa offers the most exceptional views and is large enough to accommodate up to 40 guests for weddings/events and has its own full bathroom. Additionally, this floor is perfect to just relax and take in the magical scenery or perfect for yoga, a private massage session. You can also take advantage of the onsite exercise equipment or enjoy a game of ping pong.
Middle Floor This floor includes the main living area, complete with a poker table, open kitchen along with a bar area that opens to the large veranda. Walk up a couple steps to the grand bathroom and two large air conditioned bedrooms. Both bedrooms are complete with king beds that can be converted to two twins (in each room), if required.
Lower Floor This floor includes an air conditioned Master Suite with a king size bed, spacious private bathroom, ocean view and a relaxing balcony overlooking the jungle setting and ocean vista. The swimming pool is also located on this level.
• Incredible Ocean Views from each of the 3 decks
• Short walk through the lush jungle and a newly created trail to a Secluded Beach
• 20 minute walk to a public beach cove that offers snorkeling gear, kayaks and other water activities
• Three types of monkeys visit the property regularly, as well as sloths, a large variety of birds including toucans and scarlet macaws, lizards, butterflies & other animal species
• Several hiking trails.
• 3 Bedrooms with 2 baths.
• Swimming pool
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen, large living room and a poker table
• Large covered Rooftop Piazza that can accommodate up to 40 guests for weddings/events
• Cable TV and Wifi
• Fine linens and towels
• Suitable for children and elderly
• A/C and ceiling fans
• Nonsmoking Villa
• Kids under 16 not permitted
• Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator who will make your Vacation and Holiday extremely stress free so that you can relax, enjoy and escape- basically, your personal assistant. They will help coordinate your transportation from San Jose to Manuel Antonio with a Private driver greeting you at the airport for your relaxing and scenic ride to the Villa, arrange all tours and excursions with only qualified and certified guides and various other benefits to ensure the perfect vacation!
• Daily Housekeeping Service (except Sunday/Holidays),
• Full time Maintenance personnel that has been at the Villa for over 10 years and also assists with guiding you to the various beaches and can direct you through the various jungle trails
• Optional Chef Services – Your personal Concierge can coordinate a Private Chef for an evening or your entire stay