Small quiet domain with wooded land and access to Lake Memphremagog. This bi-generation home has a basement entirely separated from the rest of the house. 15 minutes from downtown Magog and 25 minutes from Newport Vermont. Path on politis leading to Lake Memphremagog with observation areas. Several animals are perceptible on the spot: deer, great herons, bustards, turtles ect ....
Possibility to rent a dock for a motor boat on site. Rent a rowboat or pontoon at the marina which is 5 minutes and the boat ride is 5 minutes.
Possibility to do Can not and kayak in the Memprhemagog on the 2 small rivers in annex.
This reservation has a Firm cancellation policy - refunds will be issued up to 60 days prior to the check in date.
A 100% refund is provided for travellers cancelling at least 60 days before check-in. A 50% refund is provided for travellers cancelling from 30 to 59 days before check-in. No refunds are provided for travellers cancelling less than 30 days prior to check-in. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: primary renter must be 25 or older, no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
Check-In : 5 p.m. Check-out : 11 a.m.
No arrival on Saturday
- The tenant is responsible for the maintenance of the Spa during his stay. (A fee of $ 50 may be added if it has not been maintained)
- The number of authorized persons can not be exceeded at any time.
- The tenant agrees to respect reasonable rules of conduct and is prohibited the making, provoking or inciting to do in any way, noise likely to disturb the peace, the tranquility, the comfort, rest, or welfare of the citizens or of a nature to impair the peaceful use of the property after 22h. For this purpose, the tenant agrees: not to use the: spa between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- It is forbidden to make fireworks at any time of the day.
- Any violation of any of these conditions could result in the eviction of all occupants, without compensation or refund, and an additional charge of $ 500 will be charged for inconvenience.