Gather your friends and family and head to Marble Falls to stay in this 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental house that has accommodations for 22 people. 'Ozark Mountain Art & Nature Lodge' boasts an incredible 4,500 square feet decorated in unusual art, like its your own private museum! The house has 2 apartments, with separate entrances, and a spacious common room where everyone can hang out.
Apt. 1: Bedroom 1 (Swamp Room): Twin Bed | Bedroom 2 (Newton Co. Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Steel Creek Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Sunflower Room): 2 Twin Beds, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Single Futon
Apt. 2: Bedroom 5 (Green Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 6 (Purple Room): Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sofa Beds, Double Futon, Double Rollaway
'Ozark Mountain Art & Nature Lodge' is a massive building that is split into 2 apartments with separate entrances connected by a spacious gathering room.
Apartment 1 comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, and 4 bedrooms. The Steel Creek Room and the Newton Co. Room feature queen-sized beds. The Swamp Room offers a twin-sized bed and the Sunflower Room features 2 twin-size beds and a twin-over-twin bunk bed, perfect for kids.
Walk into apartment 2 and bask in the natural light that fills the room. Prepare savory meals in the fully equipped kitchen and sit down to dinner at the table. The living room features 2 plush couches and a flat-screen TV. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, both featuring queen-sized beds. Apartment 2 also comes with 3 full bathrooms.
The main feature of this home is the gigantic common room where everyone can get together for hours of fun. The living room area has 3 couches and 2 armchairs for a cozy gathering place. Right next to the living room is a cafeteria style dining area with 6 tables.
Step over to the gaming area for a pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, and old school arcade machines. Have a blast in your own personal clubhouse when you stay at 'Ozark Mountain Art & Nature Lodge.'
Although it’s tempting to spend all of your time at the home, there are plenty of fun activities to take part in. We are conveniently located just six miles from the beautiful Buffalo National River, America's first national river. The impressive limestone bluffs that tower above provide unsurpassed scenery for any number of activities. Here visitors can explore a broad variety of outdoor experiences including:
- Swimming - in clean clear waters surrounded by beautiful natural bluffs and rock formations
- Canoeing, Kayaking, Rafting & Fishing - Canoe rental and shuttle service is available locally for floating and fishing on the Buffalo National River and the Kings River. Both are famous for small mouth bass, but also offer catfish, red ear, and large-mouth bass.
- Hiking– Lost Valley, Hemmed in Hollow, Pedestal Rock, Sam’s Throne, Hawksbill Crag and The Goat Bluff offer some of the best hiking trails you will ever encounter.
- Waterfall Hunting- With over 200 breathtaking waterfalls, hunting them has become a regular activity in the area.
- Elk Capital -This is the place to admire the ever growing elk herds of Northwest Arkansas. Newton County has been declared the “Elk Capitol of Arkansas” by the governor. These impressive creatures have been re-entered into this area with great success.
- Wildlife Watching– This area boasts a wide variety of wildlife including whitetail deer, elk herds, wild turkey, black bear, squirrel, fox, raccoon, bald eagles, hawks, great blue heron and many more.
- Caving - Mystic Caverns, Blanchard Springs, Eden Falls Cave, & Cosmic Caverns, offers opportunity to see once in a lifetime formations in the caves.
- Other day trips near by are - Branson, Missouri is the music capitol of the Ozarks, Eureka Springs, Arkansas offers visitors a look into the Victorian Era, Springfield, Missouri is a nice day-trip to see the famous Bass Pro Shop with its wildlife exhibits, Bull Shoals and Table Rock Lakes, Hilary Jones Wildlife Museum, and the new Crystal Bridges Museum.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, charcoal grill, gas grill, fire pit, Banquet tables, Café tables pool table, ping pong table, arcade games, foosball table, Karaoke, complimentary coffee, and much more
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in