About the property
- House3100 sqft
- Separate WC's1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
6 Bedroom 4.5 Bathroom Pool Home With Games Room Close To Disney
Please Read The Booking Information At The End Of The Description.
Welcome to this beautiful and spacious 6 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom poolhome with a games room, two living spaces and a south-facing pool, located on the desirable gated community of Cypress Pointe, located just 9 miles from Walt Disney World.
Step inside this luxury home to the open-plan living space featuring a large formal dining room at the front of the property, a stylish fully-fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a beautiful family room with three sofas, a large flat screen TV, a DVD player sliding doors leading out to the fantastic pool deck. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need for at-home dining including dishwasher, oven and hob, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, dishes, utensils etc.
This property boasts 6 luxurious bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs. Bedroom 1 is a master suite on the ground floor, featuring a king size bed, sliding doors out to the pool deck and a large en suite bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower.
Upstairs you will find a fantastic second living/loft space with a chaise sofa and a large flat screen TV.
Bedroom 2 is a spacious master suite with a king size bed and an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are king rooms, bedroom 5 is a queen room and bedroom 6 is a twin room. There is a family bathroom plus a Jack and Jill bathroom shared by bedrooms 4 and 5. There is also a half bathroom on the ground floor.
After a long day at the parks, enjoy returning home to relax in your south-facing pool with spa. The pool deck also features sun loungers and an outdoor dining set, plus a pool safety fence for families with children. The pool can be heated (optional extra).
The garage has been converted into a fun games room complete with table tennis and a pool table.
This beautiful home has been furnished to comfortably accommodate up to 12 people plus a baby, and a pack and play (travel cot) and high chair are provided. This property has air conditioning throughout, free Wifi, cable TV and free local calls. There is also a washer and dryer with ironing facilities. There is also a driveway with parking for two cars.
This luxurious home has been designed and decorated to provide you and your family with a beautiful vacation home close to all of Orlando’s famous attractions and just a 30 minute drive from Orlando International Airport.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING:
Please note that for all stays less than 6 nights there is an additional cleaning fee of $135. This is extra and not included within the quote.
Sorry, We Do Not Accept Groups Of Students Or Young Adults Under The Average Age Of 26.
Sorry, No Pets.
The pool can be heated and is an additional $25 plus tax per day for the minimum of 3 days, or $150 plus tax per week.
The Property Accommodates A Maximum Of 12 People And 1 Baby. If This Rule Cannot Be Followed, Please Do Not Book The Property. If This Is Rule Is Broken, The Guests Will Be Immediately Evicted And Will Forfeit The Full Payment And The Security Deposit.
Please note: All of our homes are self-catering. We provide an initial starter pack free of charge that includes 1 roll of toilet paper and 1 soap per bathroom, 1 kitchen paper roll, 2 dishwasher tabs, 1 kitchen sponge, 1 bin bag per bin and 1 laundry tab. All provisions beyond this are the guest’s responsibility. We do not supply additional/unlimited toilet paper or toiletries.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 14, 2018
About Matthew Williams
Absolute Homes is a family-run property management and vacation rentals business based in Davenport, Florida. We are British and have over fifteen years' experience in the property management industry. We pride ourselves on offering a personal service to our clients and offer a portfolio of high-quality vacation homes.
Matthew Williams purchased this House in 2017
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
2018 Florida Vacation with Family and friends
This house was just like the pictures and had lots of room and everything we needed for our stay and more. We really liked the pool and hot tub but never had it heated until our second week as we are use to swimming in cooler water but due to the cool weather it was nice to have it heated. We did have a few small issues to which I contacted Matthew the property manager and he was very considerate and dealt with these for us. Me and the other guests had a great vacation and enjoyed this property. We would definitely stay her again in the future.
Thanks to Matthew Williams
Jackie and John McNeil
The property was well kept.. close to shopping and attractions.. overall it was a great stay
Thank you Lataua! So pleased you had such a great stay and enjoyed the home.
Doesn't look like the owner inspects this home thoroughly.
I shared this information with the owner and to date, I've received no response
- WiFi signal not strong enough to sustain service
- No TV Channel listing guide if you're not from the area.
- Clothes basket in laundry closet is broke
- Light bulb outside patio door was out so I replaced the light out of pocket
- Trash bin outside had not been emptied forcing us to accumulate trash in the house which was not pleasing to smell (and at risk for charge according to house manual).
- Blue tarp left in pool area limited space for guest to sit pool side.
- All bathrooms - toilet tissue holders are not secure (tissue roll continuously fail off) and all towels and rags appeared unclean to use
- Master bathroom - toilet was stocked up when we arrived and we had to plunge it
- Hall bathroom - tub had a slow drain, shower curtain was not clean, and towel bar not secure
- Middle bathroom - shower curtain was not clean and curtain rod installed improperly causing the curtain to not close properly during showers
Please note we had issues with this guest from the start of the process, including non-payment of fees.
The guest arrived at the home, left the property to go shopping and called me being very abrupt and telling me that there were NO towels or wash cloths in the bathrooms. I had to ask her a couple of times to clarify what she meant as I had the left home an hour before after my inspection and, as for every single guest, towels and wash cloths are left in every bathroom and linen closet. She became very blunt and said that they were not there and she would need to return to the house to check. I told her not to waste her fuel as I knew the bathrooms and home was fully stocked with new towels and wash cloths that had been provided for her stay. She put the phone down on me.
The guest also did not pay upfront for the cleaning fee which she had agreed to pay. I had to request payment numerous times. In the end I had to deduct this from her security deposit.
I did discuss her comments with her after her departure, as she did not contact us to raise any issues while she was at the home.
The home was inspected on her day of arrival - as we do with all of our properties to ensure everything is correct for the guests. We also ask for any issues to be reported to us. She did not do this.
1) The Wifi was inspected and was working as it should. There were no issues with it before or after this guest.
2) The TV channel guide is on the menu of the TV.
3) Had the guest contacted us, we would have immediately replaced the outdoor light bulb. It unfortunately was missed on the inspection but would have been easily rectified.
4) The trash is collected once a week and had been left by the previous guest. We remove excess trash to give the new guest space until the garbage collection day.
5) The 'blue tarp' is in fact the swimming pool cover! Which was folded neatly and left discreetly in the corner of the pool area. As we explained it is provided to keep the pool heat in.
6) It is unfortunate that a shower and a toilet blocked on them, this cannot always be seen on the inspections as it is only when they are in use that the blockage becomes apparent. We do not want unhappy guests and respond to all maintenance issues such as this very quickly once reported.
The home was exactly how it was pictured. Everything that my party if 10 needed for the stay was provided for. Plenty of linen and dishes were available. Gated community was well kept. Great rental property!!!
Thank you so much! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the home, we strive to keep it well equipped and well maintained for every guest. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Additional pricing information
Please Note For All Stays Less Than 6 Nights There Is An Additional Cleaning Fee Of $135 Which Is Not Included Within The Quote. Important Booking Information: Please Note That For All Stays Less Than 6 Nights There Is An Additional Cleaning Fee Of $135. Pool Heating Is $25 Per Day (including Taxes) Minimum Of 4 Nights (or $100). Weekly Rate For Pool Heat Is $150