Make your Lake Arrowhead trip unforgettable by booking this serene mountain hideaway 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom remodeled home that has all of the charm of a lake house with the amenities of your dreams! This lovely home has 2,300 square feet and sleeps up to 9, making it ideal for a large family retreat or the perfect home base for all your friends to enjoy the mountain lake life! Just 1.5 miles to Lake Village and resort and 5 minutes to Skypark, you will love it!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Lake View): 2 Twins Beds | Bedroom 3 (Main Floor): Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Additional Sleeping (Game Room): Pull Out Futon
Surrounded by huge pines, firs, cedars and dogwoods, you'll start falling in love with this property the second you step foot on the beautifully done wood style floors and marvel at the lavish condition that the property maintains.
Kick off your shoes and flop onto 1 of the 2 leather couches or accompanying chair that is positioned perfectly to enjoy the calming sunshine, or turn on your flat-screen Smart TV to look for the daily forecast. The living room also features an 8-person dining room table that will make any meal special and a wood-burning fireplace that is perfect for warming up after a long day on the slopes.
The fully equipped granite countertop kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances will make any cooking experience a joy. You and your guests will have a 4-burner gas stovetop, microwave, dishwasher to help tackle huge meals, and a Keurig coffee machine to get your day started on the right note!
Walk up the stairs to the loft and you will find 2 bedrooms with accommodations for 6 guests and an immaculate bathroom for the area. The loft is great to set up as the kids’ home base where they can doze off to a movie on another flat-screen Smart TV.
The main floor features 1 more bedroom with a queen mattress to accommodate your other guests. This bedroom has a personal bathroom.
Walk downstairs to the billiards room where you have your very own professional pool table to spice up the afternoons. This area also features a futon and final Smart TV for any guests that would like their own space.
Finish off your days by relaxing on the huge deck to enjoy outdoor living. With a peak of the lake, enjoy with friends and family as the sun slowly sinks.
The property is located 1.5 miles away from town which can be either a nice 40-minute walk or 5-minute drive depending on what type of adventure you're looking for! The town contains a Stater Bros. Market to do your grocery shopping, and numerous spots to wine and dine with locals like Lake Arrowhead Village Pizza, or the Belgian Waffle Works.
This property is excellent to enjoy summer nights, with the back porch being a perfect spot to watch the Lake Arrowhead fireworks display on the 4th of July. The forest surrounds the property and guests have the option to explore multiple trails and experience nature in a new way.
The rental also comes with a pass to access the lake, allowing for endless water-based adventures! Spend your days swimming, fishing, or simply laying out on the beach.
If you're looking to capitalize on winter activities this property is a strategic spot to conquer any ski resort. Snow Valley Mountain and Rim Nordic ski areas are a 26-minute drive, and Bear Mountain Ski Resort is an hour away making this the perfect place to enjoy the mountains and escape the crowds.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a beautifully redone fully equipped kitchen, game room with pool table, free WiFi, wood style floors, large stone fireplace, 3 flat-screen cable Smart TVs, huge deck with partial lake view, gas grill (propane not provided), crib in the loft area, 2 driveway parking spots, access pass for the lake, and more!
- Incredible location close to the main Lake Arrowhead village, multiple ski resorts, Stater Bros. Market, Mountains Community Hospital, and a multitude of restaurants & nightlife!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ontario International Airport, (~41 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This is a very quiet neighborhood, loud music prohibited
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the pictured grill is not available for guests; however a propane grill is provided (propane not provided). Guests may fill the propane tank at the local store
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Per County Code ONLY 3 cars are allowed to park on the driveway which includes any visitors. Absolutely NO parking on the curb/street is permitted. This enforcement is strict and if any 4th vehicle is seen, a $500.00 fee will be incurred.