|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. Destin Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Baytowne Adventure Zone, Sea Blaster's Snorkeling, Sea Blaster's Dolphin Cruise, Big Kahuna's Water Park, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! Snorkeling available May-Sept, Dolphin Cruise available Mar-Oct, Water Park available Mem. Day-Labor Day, all other activities are year-round.
2. Location, location! Right in the heart of Destin! It's across the street from Big Kahuna's Waterpark, full of great splashing fun for the kids. In walking distance to Mellow Mushroom and the Pancakery!
3. Less than 4 miles from Destin Commons with over 75 shops, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop!
4. Gorgeous Views of Private, On-Site Lake toward the Gulf!
5. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
6. Fantastic amenities! Onsite cafe, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Game Room and Grills.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1300 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
The Terrace at Pelican Beach offers all the amenities you’d expect in a luxurious resort condominium at a price that won’t break the bank!
This spacious, professionally decorated, 2 bedroom condo offers views of the gulf and the private on-site lake with colorful fountains from the oversized, private balcony. Located on the 8th floor, there is a king sized bed in the master, another king in the second bedroom, and a sleeper sofa. There is a washer & dryer in the condo for your convenience.
In addition to the 95 spacious vacation condominiums, The Terrace at Pelican Beach offers spacious meeting facilities, an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, outdoor gas grills, tennis courts, a video game room and limited covered parking facilities.
The Pelican Tiki Bar is our own beachside bar - stop by and ask your friendly bartender to mix you a refreshing drink to take to the beach or sit by the pool.
Chan’s Market Café brews Starbucks Coffee, and is open for breakfast every morning at 8 serving yummy pastries and breakfast sandwiches. You can order lunch and take it to the pool or beach - Chan’s offers everything from salads to sandwiches to pizza.
You can order a beach set up right at the private boardwalk leading to the beach.
I’m sure you’ll agree Pelican Beach Terrace has everything you’re looking for in a beach vacation home!
Close by is Destin Commons, a beautifully landscaped, pedestrian-friendly area and a great family venue where children will love to play in the interactive water fountains. Also for the younger guests, a nautically/pirate themed outdoor playground features a 1,750 square foot soft play area with various creatures from the sea, slides, and a treasure chest! Destin Commons also has a mini-train for the kids. Destin Commons features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Cold Stone Creamery, Rave Movie Theaters and Bass Pro Shop.
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Good location with a five minute walk to the beach. No traffic light at entry to resort so had to make u-turns frequently in getting out onto west 98. Could hear chairs scraping on floor of unit above ours. Bedroom near door had issues with hall light and window blinds, also noise of people walking by. Several cosmetic issues with cabinetry and walls. Furniture on balcony in terrible disrepair and needs replacing. Overall did have an enjoyable stay, just listing things that might bother other renters. Please replace cushions on balcony furniture or get new furniture for balcony!
The unit was in a perfect location. Our balcony view was gorgeous.... enjoyed my trip to Destin, Florida. Pelican Terrace. The unit was clean and was fully stocked with essentials needed which allowed us the opportunity to relax on your vacation. Will return to this unit any day!!
Property needs updating
Firstly the carpet needs to be changed to title
And new kitchen cabinets
Other than that the condo was good
Would also help to have a big tv in the main living area
Beautiful view of the Lagoon and beach. Great location know more then 5 to 10 min away from everything. The condo was absolutely amazing,everything was well cleaned and keep up so nice. My family loved it so much.
The location was excellent!!!! The price was great!!! The condo was in need of some repairs. It was clean and had a great layout.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.