Escape to the shores of the Mississippi River when you stay at 'It's A Wonderful Life at Spruce Haven', this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Bellevue, which comfortably sleeps 6 guests. This cabin boasts 800 square feet of space as well as a covered porch where you can sip on your favorite beverage while you relax. Spend your days on the water and your evenings gathered around the fire pit for a memorable trip!
Bedroom 1 (Spruce): Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2 (Haven): Full Bed I Additional Sleeping: 2 Short Twin Couches
All of your cares will melt away as you pull up to the cottage. With a view of the water through the trees, you'll have unlimited access to the shore for fun on the water.
Inside, you'll find a cozy interior where you can spend your days relaxing in your home-away-from-home.
The living room has plush sofas, a stone-framed fireplace, and a large flat-screen TV hooked up to a Blu-ray DVD player.
Past the living area is a dining table where you can enjoy a meal with your group, cooked in the well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen has a refrigerator, stove, oven, and microwave where you can prepare home-cooked dishes.
In pleasant weather, head outside to cook on the gas grill to enjoy in the covered patio area.
Pick up some firewood and roast marshmallows around the fire pit as you share stories from the day.
At the end of the day, retreat to one of the bedrooms for a peaceful slumber. One bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a twin-over-twin bunk bed, while the other bedroom has a full-sized bed.
Should you choose to venture away from the cottage, you'll find plenty to do in the area.
Take a short stroll to Spruce Harbor Inn and Off Shore Bar & Grill located on the river.
Boat across the river for brunch at Chestnut Mountain Lodge or drive to Bellevue for other excellent restaurants and shopping.
You'll find weekend entertainment and festivals all summer.
In the winter, enjoy nearby skiing, and in the summer you're just minutes to the beautiful Bellevue Golf course.
Just across the harbor, you'll find Spruce Creek Park and Campground where you'll have access to the community dock and boat slip for a fun filled day on the water.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with a griddle, blender and cookware, gas grill, flat-screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, fire pit, complimentary toiletries, fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, screened porch, patio furniture, and more
- Enjoy the community outdoor pool, open during the summer season
- Fantastic Bellevue location! Easy access to boating, camping, skiing, golfing, restaurants, microbreweries, wineries, shopping and more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note there is an extra persons fee for more than 2 guests (8 guests maximum)
- Please note that towels are not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please do not park on the grass
- No tents or RVs