Nestled on 2 wooded acres, this cozy 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin comfortably accommodates 6 guests for a secluded Fountain retreat. Modern indoor amenities provide all the comforts of home, while the outside features all the perks of being away. Spend warm evenings under the stars gathered around the fire pit in the home’s spacious outdoor area. Enjoy the peace and quiet from the property or venture out to the 3 lakes and river nearby, where you can fish, kayak, canoe and more!
Bedroom 1: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Comfortable furnishing combined with all your essential amenities will make you feel right at home. Sit back on the cozy sectional sofa and turn on your favorite Netflix show on the flat-screen Smart TV provided with an HDMI cord.
After a day spent kayaking on the lake, lay back in 1 of 2 comfortable recliners and post your favorite picture from the day by connecting to the wireless internet.
You can easily prepare a home-cooked meal for family and friends in the well-equipped kitchen, featuring a 4-burner gas stove, oven, microwave, full refrigerator and freezer, coffee pot and more!
As you sit down for dinner around the 4-person dining room table, open the adjacent window for a fresh breeze and a view of the lush property.
In the evening, retreat to the bedrooms for rest and rejuvenation. The master bedroom features comfortable 2 twin beds, while the guest bedroom has a full-sized bed. For additional sleeping arrangements, an air mattress for 2 can be provided.
After a day spent hiking in the woods or fishing by the river, refresh in the spacious tub-shower combo and prepare for the evening at the wide mirrored vanity.
During your stay, be sure to take advantage of the 2 private acres that surround the property. Host a backyard barbecue using the charcoal grill and gather around the campfire for fireside stories and stargazing.
This home is ideally situated near numerous outdoor activities and adventures!
For kayaking, tubing, and fishing, the Pere Marquette River is just 3.9 miles away, widely known as a Blue Ribbon fishery and one of the state's most scenic rivers. Spanning 66 miles, the river's current is steady and is popular for canoe trips that can take a few hours or a few days depending on how adventurous you're feeling.
Fishing enthusiasts and beach bums will be in paradise at Lake Michigan, located just 20 miles away.
Four miles away lies the nearly 1-million acre Huron-Manistee National Forest, where you can hike, bike and view stunning wildflowers.
Less than 30 minutes away are movie theaters, restaurants, shops and ice cream parlors. If you're feeling lucky, head to the Little River Casino Resort for gambling, live music, spas, and dining.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, Netflix, air conditioning, central heating, charcoal grill, fire pit (firewood provided), outdoor furniture and more!
- This home features a discount of 10% off the Nightly Rate for stays 12 nights or longer!
- Prime Fountain location - Set on 2 secluded acres just 20 miles away from Lake Michigan and 30 minutes to the historic Manistee
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gerald R. Ford International Airport - 5500 44th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, (~122 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly (maximum 2 pets)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there is no hunting allowed on the property
- You may not carry firearms or chainsaws on the property