|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This 6-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom beach house on the Fort Morgan peninsula is the perfect place for a family reunion or a big gathering. It sleeps up to 19 people.
The Breaker 1 House is just steps away from the white sands of the Gulf and its shimmering waves. Come away from the nameless, faceless resorts filled with hundreds of strangers. This home offers an intimate retreat where families and friends can come together and enjoy a fabulous week at the beach. In addition to spacious rooms and a full kitchen, guests have access to a pier on the bay, so you can get exceptional views of the water and wildlife.
· Living area has a DVD player and a flat-screen television.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with all major appliances and a granite countertop.
· Dining area is carpeted with four stools at the kitchen bar and a table seating eight.
· Master bedroom is carpeted and has a king-size bed and a flat-screen television.
· Step-in shower in the master bathroom.
· Flat-screen televisions in all bedrooms.
· Plenty of seating on the wood deck for all of your guests.
(From mid-March until mid-August, the Breaker 1 House requires a Saturday-to-Saturday stay; however, shorter stays may be available on a case-by-case basis.)
We have a wonderful time and look forward to coming back real soon....
We had our extended family here and loved every minute. Lots of privacy with each room having a bathroom attached but also lots of room to have family dinner and game night. Short walk to beach with not many people at all so frisbee was fun. Enjoyed the pool too when the waves were too big for the little ones. We are already planning a return stay.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.