Your Upper Peninsula getaway begins when you stay at this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom ski chalet in Brule Village, which sleeps 10 guests. This immaculate hand-hewn log cabin boasts 1,150 square feet of well-appointed space over three floors. Enjoy spectacular views of Ski Brule and easy access to the area's best attractions. Bring your family or close friends for an unforgettable retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Basement): 2 Twin Beds with Twin Trundles | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping (Living Room): Full Pullout Sofa Bed
All of your cares will melt away as you approach this lovely cabin in a private wooded setting.
Inside, enter into the open living area with plush seating, a wood-burning stove, and flat-screen TV with DirecTV.
The dining table set for 6 shares this space as well as the well-equipped kitchen, making it easy to whip up a home-cooked meal.
In pleasant weather, head out to the deck and grill out. While your food cooks, take a seat and sip on your favorite beverage as you take in the view.
After a fun-filled day, head to one of the cozy bedrooms for a good night's rest. The lower level bedroom has 2 twin-sized trundle beds, offering 4 twin-sized beds in this room. The basement also has a gas fireplace to warm up on those chilly nights. The remaining 2 bedrooms offer queen beds!
-- THE LOCATION --
This cozy cabin makes it easy to enjoy winter sports with Ski Brule right next door - you can't beat this property's prime location in Brule Village. You'll also have immediate access to snowmobile trails.
In the summer, head to one of the nearby lakes for some fun on the water. Stanley Lake is within 3 miles of the property.
Bike or hike along the Apple Blossom Trail & Heritage Trail. Don't have a bike? No problem - you can find bike rentals at Chicaugon Lake Inn and Paddlers & Pedalers.
If you're a golfer, be sure to bring your clubs so you can golf at George Young Golf Course which is a complex, world-class golf course 15 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, complimentary toiletries, flat-screen cable TV, wood-burning and gas fireplaces, fire pit, gas grill, hair dryer, and more!
- Fantastic Iron River location in Brule Village! Easy access to skiing, snowmobiling, lakes, biking, hiking, museums, and more
- Closest Commercial Airport: Three Lakes Municipal Airport 40D - Airport Rd, Three Lakes, WI 54562 (~ 42 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in