Guest Review: "Overall, I strongly recommend this place to anyone wanting to visit Portland and get the true "Maine experience."
* 1 Queen Bedroom and 1really comfortable Queen Futon in living area (Unit capacity is 4 ppl. 2 privately per separate sleeping area including 1 full bedroom and 1 sleeper sofa/futon. Bath is private and is in the unit.
* Air Chiller/Humidifier
* Fully stocked Kitchen with Dishwasher, Refrigerator w/ Ice and Full Cook Stove & Microwave
* Full Bath with Shower
* Washer & Dryer in Unit
* Free Parking
* 12 Acre Property with 50-75 yard chipping green
* Snowmobile from main local routes - Westbrook Trail Blazes
* 50 in LCD TV with Free Cable **160+ channels
* Dinnerware and Cookware and Utensils
* Nature and Wildlife available on their own terms ; )
* Rental unit is attached to host's main home
* Portland's Old Port 8.8 miles
* Sebago Lakes Area 10 miles
* Skiing within 30 miles
* Drive-In 1 mile
* Restaurants and Food Delivery are Close by...
* Pick up and Local Shuttle is negotiable
* Babysitting can be accommodated
NON-SMOKING AND NO PETS
CHECK-IN is 3PM-6PM or otherwise negotiated.
LATE CHECK-IN after 7PM is $50
Lost Key Fee is $150.00
*** Quiet time from 10pm-8am ***
*** The owners are very big movie buffs so we thought we would offer a 10% booking rate per night discount for the following correct answer ***
Name the MOVIE TITLE that the following line is from..... ;-)
"Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success."