3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 7
- English, Spanish
Check in is 3pm Check out is 11am. depending on availability check in/out may be more flexible. no pets allowed.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Clean Modern Comfortable
Title says it all & it encouraged me to actually take time to do a review... I'm always busy
This place is a SCAM. Avoid at any cost.
I don’t like writing a negative review but I do not want any other travelers to go through what my family went through at this place.
HomeAway wasn’t helpful at all either.
1. The owner forgot to send us information about the gate code, house lock code and other infrmation therefore my kids and I could not get inside the property. She finally sent the information after I sent her messages on the day of check in.
2. The owner does not understand in English very well. Communication is really very hard.
3. My rental car got a tow warning sticker because she did not tell us that all cars need to be registered.
4. This property has too many issues. Many parts are broken.The curtain was taped to the wall with a plastic tape. Of course it fell off. The shower rod also fell off out of sudden because it was not attached to the wall. They use tension rod which seems to not work. I am glad that the rod fell off at night so none of my kids were in the bathroom, otherwise they might get serious injuries if they get hit by the falling rod on the head or something.
5. The owner keeps making excuses when I requested her to fix the issues. The issues were never fixed during a month we stayed there. Each time the owner has different excuses.
6. The location is next to a super crowded supermarket. Traffic is always bad. It takes long time to just get in and out of the compound.
7. The place is filthy. Dust everywhere. The towels and bed sheets are worn out. My son refuses to sleep on the bed provided because the bed is dirty and each time he moves the bed squeaks. He spent a month sleeping on the couch.
8. Because the curtain fell off, people could see everything we do inside through a glass door. Safety is a big concern here especially if you have kids. My daughter and I was assault previously. I can tell that this property is totally not safe.
9. My kid spotted cockroaches inside the property.
10. Silverware are rusted. Coffee maker is dirty. The ice maker in the fridge does not work. Think about the hot weather in Orlando. It’s very warm in the winter too. It’s tough without an ice maker.
11. The property has very very limited amenities. You will need to think about house moving if you decide to rent this one. I ended up buying laundry hamper, mattress, bed sheets, iron, air bed etc. We arrived at midnight then we had to line up at the cashier because we needed hand soap to wash our hand.
Clean, conveniently located near Disney parks, plenty of room, grocery store within walking distance. I would recommend!
Very nice and clean! King bed very comfortable!!
Close to it all!
We had a great time, nice pool & clubhouse! Really ! Convenient!
Convenient and nice!
Very nice place to stay. Plenty of room for all of us and very close to Disney parks and Disney Springs. The condo was very clean and had everything we needed. We will definitely stay again!