This home is managed and rented by Vail Valley Getaway.
Upon entering the front door you’re greeted with two guest bedrooms just down the hall. Each bedroom has two queen beds in it, a flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom.
Head up one half flight of stairs to find your Master and Jr. Master Suites. Each suite has a king size bed, flat screen TV, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The Master has a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom as well, and the Jr. Master a soaking tub.
Go up another half flight of steps to find your incredibly unique great room which is actually composed of two separate living areas each with vaulted ceilings and a stone wood-burning fireplace as well as patio access with views of Strawberry Park.
Another half flight provides you with the final sleeping accommodations in which a den with a queen sleeper sofa and private balcony as well as a bathroom awaits. The dining area with seating for up to twelve guests is also on this level as is the high-end spacious kitchen.
Bedding is as Follows:
- Master Suite has a King Bed, Flat Screen TV, Walk-In Closets, En Suite Bath with Jacuzzi Tub
- Jr. Master Suite has a King Bed, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath with Soaking Tub, Walk-In Shower
- 3rd Bedroom has Two Queen Beds, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath
- 4th Bedroom has Two Queen Beds, Flat Screen TV, En Suite Bath
- Den has a Queen Sleeper Sofa, En Suite Bath with Walk-In Shower
Additional Amenities Include:
- 4,781 Square Feet
- Washer & Dryer
- Two Living Rooms Each with a Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Dining Room with Seating for Twelve
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bar for Four
- Detached Garage with Parking for Two Vehicles
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness Center, Restaurant, Front Desk, Ski Storage, & Concierge in Saddleridge Main Lodge
To Access the Mountain:
- Head out your door to the West to find yourself at the Meadows Skiway. From here you can ski down to the Highlands Lift, Beaver Creek Village and Catch the Centennial Express Lift, or continue down Charter Skiway to reach the Elkhorn Lift. If you don’t wish to ski there are also Dial-a-Ride Services. Dial-a-Ride is a complementary shuttle service that picks you up at your front door and drops you off anywhere in the village; this shuttle service is the only door to door shuttle service to the lifts at any US Ski resort!
Reservations include a departure clean. If you wish to add additional housekeeping to your reservation please be sure to speak with the reservations agent at the time of booking.
For reservations made less than 60 days in advance, 100% of the rental fee and security deposit must be paid to confirm a reservation and is non-refundable. The cancellation policy applies to any change that results in the cancellation of any night(s) reserved and the guest will be assessed a $150.00 processing fee.
Cancellations of any nights for reservations booked during Christmas or New Year’s weeks will incur a $300.00 processing fee. If the balance of the rental fee and security deposit is not received 60 days before the scheduled arrival date it may be considered a cancellation and will be handled as outlined above.
Check-in time is 4:00 PM.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM.