* Bright 2 bedroom suite with sitting area
* Private entrance and self contained suite on 2nd floor
* Freshly painted restful schoolhouse decor
* Great location; walk to all conveniences
* Best Fall colours between Bobcaygeon & Buckhorn,
* Hike Bobcaygeon ‘s Wilderness Park
* Shop Bigley’s 3 stores, Buckeye 2 stores and 6 amazing stores on “Designer’s Walk” King Street
* Workshops available as a package: wire tree sculpture, soap making., wine tasting tour, Get healthy: Pilates class, “massage/reflexology
* reflexology and registered massage therapist available on-site
60 King Street is a great location. King Street has been posted as "Designer"s Walk". Also convenient to 2 banks, 2 grocery stores and many restaurants. It is a longer walk to Kawartha Dairy for an ice cream but so worth it.
Things to do
* Package deals: for workshops:
* Kawartha's Settler's Village has Festival of Lights November 9, 10, 11 & 12
And right downstairs from your room is a Massage Therapy office. Reflexology and registered massage therapy appointments are available with Karen Saunders, Reflexologist and your host Elaine Bird RMT. May your time in Bobcaygeon “unfold one star at a time.”
$150.00 per night includes front room, queen-size bed. Back bedroom, double bed, and sitting area with television couch and chair. One sparkling clean bathroom..
Registered massage therapy office on site. Reflexology appointments available.
Road Trips within an hour are Peterborough Zoo, Zim Art, Haliburton Forest (wolf centre, forest top walk, concerts), Warsaw Caves, Petroglyphs, Whetung Gallery & Cultural Centre at Curve Lake, Inner tube down the Mississauga River
No pets permitted.