Take in the peace of the mountains and lush New York greenery while enjoying easy access to town from this gorgeous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Jewett that comfortably sleeps 8. Nestled on 11 acres, the home features a wraparound deck, a fire pit, and ping pong table, and is designed to help guests relax and unwind. When you want to get out of the house, there is plenty to do a just short drive away, including zip-lining and hiking.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Blue Room): Full Bed, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3 (Yellow Room): Full Bed, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
The open living room features rustic wood decor, vaulted ceilings, and plenty of natural light. A flat screen TV and wall-to-wall carpet give this large space a homey cabin feeling.
Step out of the living room into the fully equipped kitchen, which features a full refrigerator and freezer, 4-burner stove with oven, coffee pot and a microwave. Just off of the kitchen, sits an expandable dining table that comfortably seats 6-8, with spectacular forest views.
Also on the first floor is a bathroom with walk-in shower and access to the wrap-around deck with gas grill.
Head up the stairs to the loft to discover 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a beautiful second-story balcony. The deck features seating and a gas grill, so you can enjoy a meal in the great outdoors without hassle.
Just steps away from the house rests a stone fire pit, which is surrounded by seating that will easily accommodate 6. The fire pit sits in a large, grassy area backing the forest, so you can enjoy nature while keeping warm by the fire.
Located 10 minutes from Hunter and Windham Mountains, guests can ski, snowboard, tube, zipline and hike! North South Lake is 20 miles down the road if you want to go hiking, fishing or swimming.
Other attractions include golf courses, Kaaterskill falls, and tubing in the Esopus Creek. Additionally, the nearby towns are charming and feature several delicious restaurants, wineries, breweries, theaters, and antique stores.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, ping pong table, fire pit, flat screen TV, gas grill in-unit laundry machines, furnished patios, and much more
- Quiet mountain location just minutes from ziplining, tubing, skiing, hiking, lake activities, and golf courses. 10 minutes from Windham, offering a winery, craft stores, museums, and dining options
- Closest Commercial Airport - Albany International Airport, Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, (~69.8 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $50 fee per stay
- Pleas note the water at this home comes from a well, so it is fine to shower, do dishes, and do laundry with but DO NOT drink it
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in