ABOUT THE SPACE
This is a Classic Room with King Size Bed - Amenities Include:
- Electric Tea/Coffee Makers in all the Rooms
- Electronic Safe Deposit Lockers in all the Rooms
- LED TV’s with DTH connections in all the Rooms
- Mini Fridge in all the Rooms
- Mountain View
- Non Smoking Only
ABOUT THE AREA
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley.
Nearest Airport in Kullu (Bhuntor) -51 KM
- Nearest Railway Stations in Chandigarh-320 KM
- Nearest Bus Terminus: Manali Town - 3 kms
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
- Check-in: 12:00 pm
- Check-out: 10:00 am
- Minimum age required to check in is 18 years.
- Master Card & Visa, accepted
- All accommodations are non smoking, use designated smoking areas
- Pets are not permitted.
- Please check listing for additional information