**Homeowner does lives on site, however she is in a completely separate and private home, but can be available to assist you during your stay if necessary.**
Located on 2.5 acres of land, this 2-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom Joshua Tree vacation rental house boasts a spacious covered patio, stylish, southwestern decor, and a convenient location to the Joshua Tree National Park. Offering 1,000 square feet of living space, it comfortably sleeps 4 and is perfect for families, friends, or couples traveling together. Spend your days exploring a national park, hiking, rock climbing, or frequenting farmers' markets.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Greeted by an adobe style house, you’ll quickly fall smitten for the sprawling desert terrain that surrounds the property.
With an open-concept layout, you’ll find the kitchen, living room, and dining area when you walk in the front door. After enjoying a hike through the desert terrain, take your shoes off and kick back on the couch and ottoman while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV.
Step into the fully equipped kitchen and prepare some of your favorite recipes for the entire group. With ample counter space, a kitchen bar, and all of the necessary cooking appliances and utensils, all you’ll have to bring is the food!
When it’s time to retire for the evening, retreat to one of the 2 bedrooms, which both feature plush queen beds. With 1.5 bathrooms, there is ample space for everyone to freshen up!
An outdoor enthusiast’s dream, this property is just 20 minutes from the main entrance of Joshua Tree National Park. If you’re looking for something a little more exclusive, take a short walk up the property’s road to find a very private part of the park. The Indian Cove section is only a 5 minute drive away and has fabulous rock formations and several hiking trails.
For a more relaxing day, head into downtown Joshua Tree and explore local restaurants, antique and thrift shops, the farmers' market on Saturdays, and so much more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, covered patio, outdoor grill, and more
- Fantastic location on 2.5 acres of land! Easy access to Joshua Tree National Park, 29 Palms, Yucca Valley, restaurants, shops, antique and thrift shops, golf courses, hiking trails, rock formations, and more
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate and private home, but can be available to assist you during your stay if necessary
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in