Discover Florida’s Ten Thousand Islands from ‘Glades Haven,’ a newly renovated 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Everglades City vacation rental cabin with well-appointed living space and sleeping accommodations for 6. The home boasts a welcoming interior and an updated screened-in porch - a true luxury for the area! Explore the Everglades National Park, lounge by the community pool and indulge in the freshest seafood around!
Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Area: Futon
This quaint cabin is beautifully outfitted with charming coastal-themed accents and rustic wood paneling. Vaulted ceilings and walls of windows create a spacious interior to keep you at ease during your stay.
If you need some down time after your travels, decompress in the inviting living area, which includes a comfortable futon and flat-screen TV equipped with Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Prepare a hearty breakfast to fuel your day in the well-equipped kitchenette. The space comes complete a full-sized refrigerator, oven, stove cooktop and microwave.
Dine at the kitchen table set for 3 or take your food out to the patio table in the screened-in porch.
Rest up for the next day’s adventure in the bedroom. The bedroom features a plush queen bed and cozy twin-over-twin bunk bed. The room also comes equipped with a ceiling fan to keep you cool through the night.
Discover all that the Everglades National Park has to offer from this centrally located property. Go for a stroll down one of the boardwalk trails, take a tram ride through Shark Valley or traverse the bay on an airboat.
Everglades City is a quaint community with plenty to offer. Lounge by the community pool that’s heated in the winter, attend a seafood festival, treat yourself to dinner at the Oyster House Restaurant or launch your boat from the community boat launch.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, wireless internet access, flat-screen TV equipped with Amazon Fire TV Stick, screened-in porch, patio table, boat slip and more
- Community amenities include a heated swimming pool, airboat tours, fishing, ecotourism, boating, kayaking, and boat launch
- Central Everglades City location - Ideal starting point for all your Everglades National Park adventures
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $75 fee per stay (maximum 1 dog allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in