Your getaway to the White Mountains of New Hampshire will be absolute perfection at this newly updated and cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Lincoln vacation rental condo, sleeping 6. Set against the backdrop of the gorgeous New England landscape, but offering easy access to area towns and attractions, you and your companions will enjoy the comfortable accommodations and amenities of this Mansion Hill property.
** Please note that the 40% monthly discount has already been applied to the nightly rate **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed
Boasting over 1,000 square feet, this condo offers its guests a spacious kitchen that opens up nicely to a dining and living area, so that you and your loved ones have plenty of room to spread out while still enjoying each others company.
You'll find the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite meals for a sit down dinner at the table or dining out on the pool-view deck on warmer days.
The main living area has plenty of seating for your group to gather around the electric fireplace and relax or watch some cable TV on the 55-inch Smart TV after your busy day of exploring the nearby forests, trails, lakes and towns surrounding the White Mountains.
At night, retreat to the spacious bedrooms, each equipped with its own bathroom, allowing even a full crew of 6 to fit comfortably. The master bedroom is even appointed with a flat-screen cable TV!
The decor, location, and considerate appointments in this condo will make it an ideal spot for your vacation, year round. And, year after year!
The warmer months bring about great opportunities for some outdoor activity and the White Mountains offer them in abundance. You'll enjoy the community pool, tennis courts and large grassy areas around this property, as well as its proximity to nature trails, nearby zip lining, ATV and off-road tours, waterfall hikes, great golfing, kayaking, canoeing, and more.
If you're headed to the White Mountains during ski season, you'll be in a brilliant location, as this condo is a mere 3 miles west of the well-loved Loon Mountain Resort. The condo even features a ski locker for easy and convenient equipment storage!
Located close to downtown Lincoln and about 1 mile from North Woodstock, there's plenty for the diners and shoppers in your group to take in. Some of the best attractions of the White Mountains lie in its charming, historic towns, which allow you to stroll leisurely while taking in the surroundings, especially in the fall when the leaves are absolutely breathtaking!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, ceiling fans, 2 flat-screen cable TVs (1 in master bedroom), in-unit laundry, large 2nd-level deck with great views, ski locker, and more
- Located in popular Mansion Hills condo complex, you'll have access to the community pool, tennis courts, and children's play area
- Unbeatable location - Just minutes away from popular ski resort and completely surrounded by peaks offering nature trails for hiking, biking, and zip lining, as well as easy access to a variety of small towns in the area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~91 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No motorcycles
- No ski mobiles
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Meals & Rental Tax License # 062627