Evolve Vacation Rental
- English, French, German, Spanish
Laterra at St. Augustine
Mildew smell in unit when we first arrived. Air conditioning was off. Once we ran the air for the one night the air quality improved. Kitchen had all we needed. Loved the Keurig.
Condo was Nice!
The hallways smell of smoke, needs some type of ventilation or air fresheners randomly. Door to the patio wouldn’t lock.
Beautiful Condo and Location
Always enjoy coming to the King and Bear. This time we went for a larger condo and it was great very well decorated and spotless. The bed was so comfortable. The grounds and amenities are top notch. If I had to note one thing, there were not enough hangers in the closet, otherwise our trip was awesome.
World Golf Village condo
Overall, the accommodations were ok. It was roomy and the bedrooms were nice with the ling beds. Some areas that were less than satisfactory.
1. The toilet in the one bathroom kept running.
2. The toilet seat was broken.
3. No soap for a shower was provided.
4. The sliding door to the balcony did not lock.
5. The TV had basic channels. Being a sports fan, it was disappointing that ESPN was not part of the cable package.
6. The fitness center was not open.
7. The property manager was useless. Did nothing to address some of our concerns.
8. The walls must be paper thin and neighbors complained they can hear us and we could hear them at times.
Given the price you pay for these condos, it certainly was not a great value given the items listed above.
Clean and easy access to everything
Good condo, clean and convenient to golfing, interstate, and shopping.
Condo was great, updated interior and nice layout. 2 of the Laterra workout rooms closed. Did find one open a few blocks away.
Would stay at this condo again & highly recommend it to anyone looking at Would Golf Resort