Pack your bags for a relaxing lake retreat at this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom North Liberty vacation rental house. This charming home boasts 2,700 square feet of living space, sleeping accommodations for 12 and a prime lakefront location on Coralville Lake. Enjoy the scenery from the wrap-around deck or walk just a couple of blocks down to the boat ramp. Home to numerous local gems, all of North Liberty’s greatest attractions will be within reach from this property.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed & Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed, Futon I Additional Sleeping: 2 Futons
With all your essential comforts bundled with unbelievable lake views, this home will quickly become your ultimate home-away-from-home vacation house. Before stepping inside, make your way towards the back deck to take in the soothing waters and lush foliage that surrounds it.
When you’re feeling hungry, head inside to whip up your favorite homemade meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Complete with all your essential appliances, this kitchen makes cooking for 10 easy as pie.
After an action-packed day out and about, sprawl out on the sumptuous leather sofa in the living area. The space also includes a flat-screen cable TV so you won’t have to worry about missing your favorite show while away.
If you’re feeling up for it, move the festivities to the downstairs family room for a game of ping pong or a drink at the wet bar. The room also comes equipped with a plush sectional sofa, flat-screen cable TV and doors that lead out onto the patio.
Retire to the bedrooms when you’ve exhausted the day’s activities. The master bedroom comes complete with a king sized bed, flat-screen cable TV and en suite bathroom.
You won’t find a better place to explore North Liberty than from this lakefront property. Just a couple of blocks away from the boat ramp, walk on over to the dock and spend a day enjoying all the hidden wonders of Coralville Lake.
If you choose to explore outside of the river, check out the outdoor patio at Red's Alehouse, located just 5 minutes away. Here, you will find a relaxing atmosphere and an assortment of over 150 microbrews. Salt Fork Kitchen is also nearby and offers locally sourced foods and a home-style atmosphere.
Since Iowa City is only 20 minutes away, be sure to make the drive out and visit all the historical sites, fine restaurants and other local favorites, like Big Grove Brewery & Taproom and Hickory Hill Park.
The University of Iowa is also 20 minutes away if you are coming to town to watch a Hawkeyes football game!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, wet bar, ping-pong table, wrap-around deck, patio furniture and more!
- Wonderful North Liberty location - Lakefront property only a couple of blocks from the boat ramp. Close proximity to many of the area’s best restaurants and attractions
- Garage parking available for an additional fee (2 car garage)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee per stay (maximum 1 pet allowed)
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Note that the 2 car garage can be used for an additional $75 fee
- Please note that the garage cannot be used unless paid for at the initial time of booking, it cannot be added to the reservation at a later time
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in