Enjoy a cool and comfortable stay in this beautiful home located in upper Makakilo, a few minutes drive to Ko Olina Resort and breathtaking beaches. Relax and unwind in your home away from home. Wake up in the morning to the sound of birds chirping and enjoy complimentary coffee from the lanai and balcony, or if you prefer, wake up with a quick work out in the downstairs fitness room. Our place is good for large groups that would like a spacious, relaxing stay and enjoy living in paradise!
Our home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Upon entering the home you’ll be in the living room which has a reclining love seat & a dual reclining sofa plus a 60-inch smart TV with surround sound. Next to the living room is a 4-seater dining room table & breakfast bar with 2 barstools. The sliding doors from the living/dining room will take you to the back lanai (patio) with a 6-seater table, a hammock and lounge chair perfect for relaxing. The kitchen is fully equipped with all essentials such as pots and pans, dishes, silverware, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, stove/oven & many useful appliances. Also downstairs you'll find the first bedroom which has a queen-size bed & 40-inch flat screen TV. The first full bathroom is located next to the downstairs bedroom and has a walk-in shower. The downstairs bedroom/bathroom is ideal for those who are unable to climb stairs. The entire upstairs has Hawaiian bamboo flooring, a lounge area with a sectional couch & a built in two-person desk with a double monitor computer which guests have access to on one side and an area perfect for setting up a laptop on the other. The first upstairs bedroom has a full size bed and wood furniture. The second upstairs bedroom has a queen size bed, wood furniture and beautiful ocean & mountain views. Both the first and second bedrooms share a bathroom. The third upstairs bedroom is the master suite. The master has a king-size memory foam bed, 50-inch flat screen Smart TV, private balcony with views of the Pacific Ocean & private attached bathroom complete with double sinks and a large Jacuzzi tub. In the garage you will find all of the beach gear including chairs, umbrellas, a wagon, snorkel gear, cooler and boogie boards. Also in the garage is the washer and dryer, workout equipment including a treadmill, weights and a workout bench. We also have corn hole which can be set up in the side yard.
Guests will have full access to the entire house with the exception of the downstairs hall closet which will be locked.
We will be accessible through messaging and phone any time.
Other Things to Note:
Guests can bring a maximum of 3 vehicles and must park on the premise. We have one garage parking space and two driveway parking spaces available. Street parking is not permitted and is subject to towing.
Our house is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in a residential neighborhood so it's tucked away from drive-by-traffic. We're located at the south tip of the Waianae Mountain Range about 700ft above sea level so it's typically a few degrees cooler up here and mostly always has enjoyable trade winds. Even though the house has central A/C we always recommend that our guests open the windows at least once during their stay to fully enjoy the Hawaiian trade winds flowing through the house and the beautiful bird song.
Our house is best for those who have a rental car as nearby transportation is an uphill walk. We're a 10-minute drive from Ko Olina Resort and Golf Community and a 20-minute drive from Honolulu International Airport. Driving down the hill (Makakilo Drive) you'll enjoy calming ocean views. In a quick 5-minutes or less you will reach local shops & restaurants.
• Trash may not be accumulated in the house. Guests must bag all trash/break down recycling, dispose of in the correct bins & ensure that the lids shut at all times/are not overflowing. If trash is not bagged, the bins are overflowing, or the rubbish is improperly disposed, a $50 fee will be charged for each occurrence.
• Include the first and last names of all guests in the itinerary, including children. Only listed guests are allowed in the house.
• Guests can bring a maximum of 3 vehicles and MUST park on the premise. We have one garage spot and two driveway spots available. Street parking is NOT permitted and is subject to towing.
• When not utilizing the garage or departing the residence, the garage door must be shut.
• No smoking allowed on property.
• No parties or events allowed.
• Food items are only allowed in the kitchen and dining area.
• Children must always be supervised by an adult.
• This is a quiet neighborhood, please keep noise to a minimum between 9pm-8am.
• All large outdoor items (ie. surfboards, boogie boards, skateboards, bikes, etc.) are not allowed in the house and can be stored in the garage.