**Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**
Elevate your next Lookout Mountain experience with ‘Phil’s Treehouse,’ a 1-bedroom, 1-bath Valley Head vacation rental cottage. This charming home comfortably sleeps 2 and offers plenty of privacy with its ideal location. Nestled along the foothills of Lookout Mountain, this property features unparalleled natural beauty and countless opportunities to enjoy it all!
Bedroom: Queen Bed
Adorned in eclectic decor and vibrant colors, the interior of this cottage is sure to keep you in good spirits during your stay.
After a long day of traveling, prepare your favorite home-cooked dish in the fully equipped kitchen, which includes all your essential appliances to make meal prep easy as pie. Pull up a chair to the bar style counter off the kitchen or enjoy your meal al fresco on the deck.
With your stomach full from dinner and body exhausted from the day’s adventure, unwind on the plush sofa in the living area while watching your favorite show on the flat-screen satellite TV.
Curl up in the cozy queen-sized bed in the bedroom to rest up for tomorrow’s activities. The space features timeless decor, a vintage style armchair and a ceiling fan to keep you cool through the night.
Located atop a pottery shop, you and your travel companions can look forward to pottery and art classes offered to you at a discount when you stay at ‘Phil’s Treehouse.’ Try your hand at a new craft and watch the craftsman work their magic before your eyes.
Ideally situated between the towns of Valley Head and Mentone, this property is within close proximity to numerous area attractions. Hike along the DeSoto Falls Trail and explore Little River Canyon National Preserve.
Further enhance your vacation with a drive over to Chattanooga, Tennessee to tour the renowned Ruby Falls, a stupendous cave with an underground waterfall. While you're in the charming town of Chattanooga, have a bite to eat at one of the great restaurants and take a sunset boat ride along the river.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, air conditioning, wireless internet access, flat-screen satellite TV, outdoor space, patio furniture and more!
- If you are traveling with more than 2 guests, check the availability of the other vacation rental unit on the property, Evolve Listing #353027, for 4 additional sleeping accommodations
- Excellent Valley Head location - Situated in the Appalachian foothills of Lookout Mountain, the cottage is only a short drive away from various towns and local attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Huntsville International Airport - 1000 Glenn Hearn Blvd SW, Huntsville, AL 35824 (~83 miles away)
- Inquire with the owner for discounted pottery, as well as discounted pottery and art classes during your stay!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties and large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in