- English, Spanish
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Clean and beautiful house.
“ Awesome place to stay. Need transportation to and from unit. Our host arranged for a good taxi driver Mr Norman for us who was right on time every time we called him. ”
It was our pleasure to host you. We're glad our property met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay as this is always our #1 goal. Our team is always happy to help and quick to respond. Thanks for your kind review and we look forward to hosting you again.
House full of potential but not ready for rental
This house is big with a lot of rooms and many bathrooms so it’s very convenient for a family vacation.It’s close to the airport and there’s an ok beach 5mn away but it’s pretty far from all the tourist’s activities and interesting locations like Fish Fry,downtown Nassau or Paradise Island.
We had to leave the house after two days because there was an invasion of winged ants in two rooms including the master’s room.We killed hundreds of them over 2 days.They were everywhere in the first room then in the master’s room.There were also termites in the wooden floors coming out as we were walking on the floor.We had to buy bug spray on the day of our arrival to try to get rid of them but they were just too many and we hardly slept the first night.
We had booked 3 rooms but I had to sleep with my sister because my room was full with winged ants.
We were given an extra room on day 2 but as there were still winged ants we decided to leave.
It was unbearable and ruined our first days in Nassau so we had to get a refund.We asked for a 12.00pm checkout but it was denied.
Cyndi the intendant was very nice and did her best to help us but she was stuck.
There were swarms of wasps on the threshold in the ceiling and I even saw a grass snake in the garden.
This house was probably uninhabited for a while so all kinds of animals and insects settled there.
It needs serious extermination and treatment before being rented again.
A lot of bulbs were out and there was not enough lights in many rooms.The ac was not working well in the master’s room and it was hot all the time.The ac in the living room is broken and needs to be replaced because the hall was stuffy especially in the afternoon.The fridge was leaking.The dish washer was out of order.There was no toaster,no tv in the living-room (there’s one on the pictures).The washing machine was $1 for each round.The faucet is tired and must be replaced.
The furniture are old dirty and shaky and are not appropriate for such a price.
The tiles are loose in the main corridor and creak whenever you step on them.
There was a very dangerous switch for the extra room with no cover on it so all the wires were visible.
As I said,this house has potential but needs serious workout and makeover.Some things must be rearranged and replaced otherwise it’s a scam.
Respectfully, when you see a home receiving 5 stars and 4.5 star ratings and all of a sudden you see a one star rating, that's your first sign that the reviewer is at best not being fair and at worst, dishonest, this one fits that category perfectly.
This guest was adamant on receiving a special discount during their stay and because they were denied this, we've received this one star review as punishment. The reviewer suggests they were having an unbearable time and had to leave, when in fact they wanted to stay and kept asking me what kind of discount I would give them for their never-ending complaints. It's only when I refused and said the only option was to refund them for any unused nights that after an extra day of deliberation they decided to take the money and leave. Here are some facts this guest conveniently left out of their review:
- Only one person in their party had complaints, everyone else was fine and they shared this with us.
- They wanted to stay and receive a discount. I opted instead to refund them (something they were not eligible for) but money is never our top priority, providing a wonderful hosting experience to those that we can is our priority.
- it is true that after unusually heavy rains one of the rooms had an issue with winged insects, which we dealt with immediately. All other rooms were fine, and we provided an upgrade to an extra room for the inconvenience, which was quite larger and had more amenities than the affected room.
- On the guests' request we paid for an exterminator to visit (though this wasn't necessary after we sprayed and contained the incident. We also paid for a carpet company to visit and vacuum the room, and we also paid for an a/c repair person to visit who only told us the AC is functioning properly but the guest had put the mode on "fan" instead of cooling.
- We provided free taxi service to the fish fry and offered a free lunch at the world famous Twin Brothers restaurant to all guests. I learned after the fact that the restaurant was double paid by us and the guests.
- They constantly ignored our house rules of turning the a/c off when leaving as energy costs are enormous here. We're happy for guests to use all amenities when there, but kindly ask that it us turned off when not in use to help conserve energy.
The other claims here are false. We bent over backwards and then opted to walk away. this was best, even though it cost us a false reveiw.
Bliss in the Bahamas
Our stay was nothing short of amazing. The house was just as described, the owners and property manager were extremely accomadating always checking on us to make sure all our needs were meet. Would definitely return and stay here again.
it was our pleasure to host you and we're thrilled you had an amazing experience. Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to share it. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit.
Managed Vacation Properties
The home was clean and nice and stay was comfortable
Bianca, It was our pleasure to host you. We're glad our property met your expectations and you enjoyed your stay as this is always our #1 goal. Thanks for your kind review and we look forward to hosting you again.
Managed Vacation Properties
Champs Missions team
The house was very roomy and fit our team well. Enjoyed all of the amenities of the home. We had trouble with the main a/c united and the customer service was superb!!! They worked very hard to get it fixed and did immediately. The only problem is the a/c unit for the main part of the house needs to be larger to cool the house better.
We would stay here again when we have another team in Nassau!!!!! Enjoyed everything AWEOME!!!!
Thanks so much for your kind words and we're thrilled you had a great time with us. We always want our guests to have a wonderful experience so we're happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again. Until next time…
Managed Vacation Properties