Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
My opinions on this rental..
1. Noisy - can hear everything through walls and ceilings. Chairs being pushed around on the floor above us.
2. Painting and updates were happening. 6 am wake up calls to renovations, worker trucks. Strong paint smells.
3. No beach towels. Make sure to pack your own!
4. Overall it was clean when we arrived. Couches/living room furniture could use a good cleaning/steaming or just replaced. Shower curtains had mold, could use update.
5. Discovered Back bedroom had blood stains on mattress 🤮� when we had to change sheets due to a spill.
6. Nice amenities - indoor pool, tennis and racquet ball.
7. Tv in master had green line/busted pixels across it.
Make sure to pack your own trash bags, paper towels, and detergent.
Overall it was ok. We’ve stayed in several different places in orange beach. Will probably book a home instead of condo next time.
Great Gulf vaca
Stayed at Phoenix VI last year in different unit. Loved the location so back again this year. This unit is compact, but well furnished. Perfect for small family. Nice pool and beach access can’t be beat. Great stay!
Bonnie: We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your beach time here. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
we are already making plans to use this particular unit again...great for a couple or small family. good location.
We will happily return to this unit!
We have stayed at a number of different Phoenix "numbered" properties as well as Phoenix East and West and we would definitely return to this particular unit! It was well decorated and nicely updated. Our 4 daughters had a blast here! It's on the 2nd floor and close to the stairs, so you can save yourself many minutes versus waiting for elevators. The indoor pool was a hit and being across the street from a great ice cream shop and doughnut place was a big plus! We ended up with a covered garage parking space, which was awesome! Made rainy days much easier and packing and unpacking the car was way more convenient. You can tell that the people that own this unit actually care for it. It was perfect for our family!
We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the condo! It is a great location and convenient to everything. The only suggestion I have is the kitchen and bathrooms need updating, but besides that it is very nicely decorated and had all we needed to eat in or go out!
We are please to read that you and your family enjoyed yourself here during your recent stay. We are always looking to update the condo and will look to see what changes we can make. We look forward to seeing you again.
This place was an awesome place to stay!!! My kids didn't want to leave!! The tmnt cups were a MAJOR hit with my 2 youngest .... and the Kureig was a plus for my husband and I!!! Beds were super comfy and we enjoyed our stay so much!!! Thank you for opening your 2nd home to us!!!
Jenny: We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and found the little "extras" we have for others to enjoy. Come back soon. Cowabunga!