*Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay*
Savor amazing mountain views when you stay at ‘Dreamswest,’ a cozy 1-bathroom studio for 2 guests in Ennis, Montana. Located on Wigwam Creek, overlooking the Bar 7 Ranch, ‘Dreamswest’ is the perfect spot to hang your hat after a full day of hiking, fishing or merely relaxing. You’ll enjoy the wide open spaces of the Madison Range and experience the best of Big Sky County.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: King Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Sleeper Sofa
Upon arriving at the property, you’ll be amazed by the stunning 360-degree views surrounding you of sparkling mountain vistas and vast open spaces. If you’re fortunate enough, you might even catch a glimpse of the local wildlife roaming around, including deer, antelope, eagles, osprey, blue heron, and hawks.
The studio is located above the barn and offers splendid views from the deck where you can view cattle and horses grazing on the ranch, or maybe even witness a Montana cattle drive as the cowboys move their herd.
Inside, the studio features beautiful hardwood floors, a king-sized bed, a full-sized sleeper sofa for additional sleeping, 1 bathroom and unique pastoral decor.
Prepare tasty snacks or meals in the quaint kitchenette, complete with a microwave, mini refrigerator and coffee pot.
Cuddle up with your loved one and enjoy movie night on the flat-screen cable TV equipped with a DVD player. Stay in touch with the outside world from the wireless internet access provided for your convenience.
The mountains are magical at sunset, turning from amber to a beautiful shade of red, so be sure to step outside and soak up the awe-inspiring views. Spend your evenings stargazing from your deck with unparalleled views of the stars - You’ll never see stars so bright!
-- THE LOCATION --
The location of this Ennis studio allows easy access to many outdoor adventures. Hike in the Beaverhead National Forest Trails, ride horses in the backcountry with an outfitter, play a round at Madison Meadows Golf Course or visit Yellowstone National Park.
Picnic at Ennis, Hebgen, Wade or Cliff Lakes. Raft the Beartrap Canyon, Lower Madison or Gallatin Rivers. There’s a little something to suit all tastes!
During the winter, ski at Big Sky or Moonlight Basin or partake in snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or snowmobiling.
Explore Lewis & Clark Caverns, soak in the warmth at Norris Hot Springs or visit Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman. Go shopping at Ennis, Virginia City and Bozeman Main streets for souvenirs to bring back home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, deck with stunning mountain views, flat-screen cable TV equipped with a DVD player, free WiFi and more
- Great Ennis location - Enjoy easy access to hiking, Beaverhead National Forest Trails, horsebacike riding, golfing, Yellowstone National Park, Ennis, Hebgen, Wade, Cliff Lakes, rafting, Beartrap Canyon, Lower Madison, Gallatin, skiing, Big Sky, Moonlight Basin, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, Lewis & Clark Caverns, Norris Hot Springs, Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman and shopping!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport - 850 Gallatin Field Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714 (~67 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 pet fee per stay (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in