|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
Just one mile into the Hollywood Hills, our studio is close enough to all the Hollywood and Los Angeles attractions, but nestled far enough into the Hills to make you feel like you've escaped the city. Experience the most of Los Angeles with a comfortable and quiet retreat in the beautiful Hollywood Dell.
***Note*** The studio is NOT ideal for guests traveling without a car.
The 300 sq. ft. Studio is spacious and provides everything you need for a fabulous vacation. The Studio is furnished with a large flat screen TV, a walk-in closet, a full-sized bed, and a convertible couch (lays flat to a full-sized bed), allowing two or three to comfortably stay here (and up to four). The bathroom is spacious and luxurious, with a separate tub and shower, and soaps and towels provided. The Studio has a well-eqquipped kitchen with a coffee maker, fridge, toaster oven, and microwave.
Must see attractions, all LESS THAN 5 MILES AWAY:
-Hollywood and Highland Center
-Dolby Theater, Chinese Theater
-Stars on Hollywood Blvd.
-Hollywood & Vine
-Griffith Park and Observatory
-Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Garden
-Universal Studios and Universal City Walk
-The Hollywood Sign
-The Hollywood Reservoir
-The Hollywood Palladium
-The Magic Castle
-The Greek Theater
-Madame Tussauds Hollywood
-Runyon Canyon Park
-the famous Sunset Strip (dotted with countless well-known clubs and venues, such as The Laugh Factory, House of Blues, The Viper Room, The Roxy, The Comedy Store, and much more!!)
-many famous Production Studios (such as Disney, Warner Brothers, and Universal to name a few)
There is an endless amount of attractions and things to do, and I have only covered a small section so far. Travel just a little further, and visit the places that Los Angeles is famous for, such as:
-Santa Monica Pier
-Third Street Promenade
-Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive
-The Grove and Farmer's Market
-Nokia Theater at L.A. Live
-Walt Disney Concert Hall
-Six Flags Magic Mountain
-Knott's Berry Farm
-Redondo and Manhattan Beach
-and much more!
You will not be short of activities in Hollywood or Los Angeles, and with such a centralized location, you will be close to it all!!! Live in luxury while you visit Hollywood, and see for yourself where the stars choose to live!!!!
My name is Tiffany Golling, and I am a true l.a. girl, born and raised. I am so excited to offer my family's home as a fabulous vacation rental, as it has the most amazing location for a Los Angeles visit. I am a math teacher by profession, but after working with my boyfriend with his vacation rentals, I've seen the possibilities. I know all the attractions Hollywood and Los Angeles has to offer, and I can help you make the most out of your visit!!
Tiffany Golling purchased this studio in 2000
My dad bought this property and built this house in 2001, and after living there for over 10 years, he was ready for a change. The house is in the most ideal location for anybody wanting to get a true feeling of living with celebrities in the famous Hollywood Hills. There are world-famous attractions and amazing views and hiking trails just minutes from the house. The house is large, comfortable, and allows you to retreat from the busy city. Just a mile into the hills, you are so close to it all, but it feels like you have escaped from the non-stop action in Hollywood. Come see why so many celebrities choose to live in this neighborhood!
The Studio makes up the bottom floor of my family's big home, and when the house was available for a vacation rental conversion, the Studio was a perfect fit for a separate rental. With a separate entrance on the bottom level, our Studio guests will have their privacy while being able to take advantage of the fabulous location. You will not find a better deal out there for such a spacious and well-equipped studio!
My review will be long, but overall if you are asking if I will stay here again, the answer will be NO. There are a lot of other places on The Hollywood Hills around the same price" I would recommend trying one of those. In addition when u obtain the address to this place, it shows up that it is for sale. This was a concern because I did not know if we got scam or anything, but luckily we were not and the studio was available.
- Tiffany was amazing at responding to my email regarding any concerns I had (we will get to my concerns later in the review).
- The locations is amazing, and it comes with free parking.
- This studio is located at the bottom to the main house. The main house is also rented out, so during your stay, pray and hope that he family staying upstairs are respectful and considerate. When we were staying there the family above us had what sound like 2 little kids who woke up at 6 and were stomping on the floor and shouting and screaming. Unfortunate for us, we did not usually wake up at 6am especially during my vacation and getting back and sleeping at 1am. That usually lasted from 6am to about 9am when the family left for their adventure of the day. It was extremely loud and you can hear every little thing. We initially did not email Tiffany right away hoping it was just a one or two day issues. However, it was every single day, so we emailed her to explain to her the situation and she reply within a few hours. However, the family did not care for the email cuz the next few days it was still loud every single morning.
- The door that is locked that leads to the main house is right next to the washer and dryer and as usual this wouldn't be a concern, but I have never meet a family who washed and dried so many clothes ever! During our stay the washer and dryer was on every single minute and the worse part is I can hear every little thing from the washer and dryer. The family also for whatever reason out the dryer in the fresh mode or whatever where it will stops drying once it's done but it will spin every 15 minutes.
- The studio is attached to the main house and located at the bottom, meaning you also have no control of the thermostat. The first night we stayed there because our space was much smaller than the main house it felt like a sauna in the studio. We didn't felt comfortable opening the window because anybody can come through the window because it is facing the public.
We had a very good holiday once again in the Hollywood Hills, this was our second trip to the same apartment. The apartment has everything you need with a very comfortable bed in a very clean setting. The location is great, just a couple minutes by car to downtown, or exploring the Hollywood Hills. We always enjoy each evening sitting outside on the patio with a nice meal on the BBQ. There is a great store in Beachwood just minutes away which is great place to pick up some groceries. Start each morning with a walk around around the reservoir.
If looking for a great place in Hollywood, spending quiet evenings in the Hills, you cannot go wrong.
If you are looking for a safe, affordable, beautiful place with an excellent owner who cares about your experience...you have found it. Everything you need is in this studio within the heart of Hollywood Hills. Recommend the walk up to the Hollywood Reservoir at the end of the street as well as relaxing on the front patio watching the celebrities drive by. Wish we could have stayed longer....Thank-you Tiffany for sharing your home!
The perfect location for exploring LA/Hollywood! 10 minutes from everywhere! This flat is soooo close to Hollywood and LA you can taste it, yet it's Hollywood Hills location puts you in a quiet, peaceful spot after a long day of sightseeing. We will definitely be back. 5 stars!
This was our 3rd time vacationing in Los Angeles and had a great time, the studio apartment is very well located and was great for us. It was very comfortable, more like a home feeling than a rental - such a great neighbourhood in which we got to meet a lot of nice people living in the area. It is a studio apartment but had all the essentials for the week, we enjoyed morning coffee or evening dinner on the patio. A 5 minute walk and you were entering the Hollywood reservoir which we walked often, and a quick drive to explore Runyon Canyon. For Groceries there are lots of stores in the area but we really enjoyed going to Beachwood Market. We will be returning next fall, and once we confirm our dates I hope the place will be available again.
Tiffany's studio room is exactly what is needed for one or two people looking to experience the Hollywood Hills for a great price. The roads are narrow getting up to her place so be careful! Tiffany was prompt and attentive to our needs and was able to accommodate us as best she could.
The studio is located on a celebrity-filled street in the famous Hollywood Hills, under the Hollywood Sign. A few minutes walk brings you to the hidden gem of the Hollywood Reservoir, with the Hollywood Sign towering right above you, and a spectacular view of Los Angeles under you. Just one mile into the Hollywood Hills, the vacation studio is extremely close to the heart of Hollywood, but far enough to feel like you have escaped the city. It's all about this fabulous location!!
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£166|
***Please Note: The Studio is not ideal for guests traveling without a car***
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.