Experience the beauty of Puerto Rico from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo in Rio Grande. Situated near sprawling white sand beaches, this gorgeous condo boasts easy access to varied activities while providing all of the comforts of home. With a fully equipped kitchen, a community Jacuzzi and swimming pools, and a large deck for enjoying the views, up to 7 guests can enjoy the natural beauty of Puerto Rico while being close to the restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon
You're sure to love this thoughtfully decorated home, where regional decor merges seamlessly with at-home convenience.
In the open-concept living room, you'll find high ceilings, Spanish tile, bright decor, and plenty of natural light. The space features seating for up to 7 and a flat-screen cable TV.
Beside the living area you'll find a spacious, fully equipped kitchen with a full-size refrigerator and freezer, an electric stove and oven combination, a microwave, a wine cooler, and an automatic dishwasher. The room also has plentiful tile countertops, so you can whip up your favorite meals in both style and comfort.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a dining nook featuring a large wooden table set for 6 and bar seating for 4.
Step out of the dining area and onto a spacious balcony, from which you can enjoy both golf course and ocean views. The area features cozy seating perfectly suited for relaxing in the warm ocean air.
This rental's location will leave you with no shortage of things to do. Easily walk from your condo to Rio Grande's white sand beaches, golfing, and a spa.
If you're looking for outdoor adventure, the El Yunque National Forest is a short 15-minute drive from the rental. The forest offers plenty of tours, jungle expeditions, and natural sites including waterfalls and diverse local wildlife.
When it's time to hit the beach, there are multiple boat tours, snorkeling and water recreation companies, and beach activities in close proximity. There are also 2 community swimming pools, so if you'd like to take a dip, you won't need to venture far.
There are also multiple restaurants and shopping options nearby featuring everything from seafood and Latin cuisine to Caribbean fare, as well as plenty of galleries and shopping, allowing you to take a little bit of Puerto Rico back home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wine cooler, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, private balcony with golf course views, 2 cable TVs, and much more
- Oceanside community amenities include 2 outdoor pools, outdoor jacuzzi, gazebo, playground, and more
- Located minutes from El Yunque National Forest! Plenty of nearby dining options, galleries, and shops! Near multiple outdoor tours (including jungle adventures and snorkeling)!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (~24 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- NOTE: Due to repercussions from Hurricane Maria, the central air conditioning unit is not working properly and the door to the terrace is broken. These items are currently in repair, and the price of this property has been lowered to reflect this situation
- For an optional $15 per day fee, you can rent the 4-person golf court to use for getting to the beach
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in