Your adventure begins when you book this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home in Bigfork, Montana which sleeps 8. This beautiful property boasts over 2,000 square feet of space and features vaulted ceilings lined with cedar tongue-and-groove boards, a screened porch, and spacious deck overlooking Flathead Lake. Whether you're looking to relax and visit the local establishments or spend your time exploring nature's beauty, you're sure to have a memorable trip!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
All of your cares will melt away as you approach this lovely home situated on a large piece of land and surrounded by nature.
Enter the home to find a spacious, air-conditioned interior with vaulted cedar ceilings and window-lined walls.
The living room offers plush seating, a wood pellet-burning fireplace, a flat-screen cable TV, and an exercise machine.
Through the living room, head out onto the screened porch where you can enjoy your morning coffee as you take in the view.
Past the living area is the fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare home-cooked meals.
This inviting home is located in a very nice residential community within walking distance of stores and downtown Bigfork.
The town of Bigfork Montana is a very quaint, charming, attractive town with excellent restaurants, art studios, gift shops, night clubs and a first class summer playhouse.
Just outside of Bigfork are picturesque hiking trails along with kayaking and tubing on the Swan River.
Take a longer drive to visit the cities of Kalispell, Whitefish as well as the beautiful Glacier National Park.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, air-conditioning, screened porch, wood pellet-burning fireplace, deck with gas grill and patio furniture, free WiFi, ample parking, and more
- Fantastic Bigfork location! Easy access to downtown Bigfork, restaurants, art studios, gift shops, night clubs, theater, hiking, kayaking, tubing, Glacier National Park, and more
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park International Airport - 4170 US-2, Kalispell, MT 59901 (~25 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Small events, parties or small gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval. Inquire with Evolve for more details.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in