Experience island living with an ocean view from your window and a mere 20 seconds from your back door, and the Matanzas River on the other side, with a great view from the top deck.
With the charming city of St. Augustine just 15 minutes north across the bay, Marineland 3 miles south across the Matanzas Inlet, and hundreds of activities for everybody within 30 minutes, we don't need to give you the top 10 reasons why this is your perfect destination. We need only give you three to be fully convinced that choosing this highly-coveted island condo is the easiest and best choice you can make.
NIGHTS OF LIGHTS SPECIAL
Stay 3 to 7 nights and save 10% November 15 through December 22, 2018.
COUPON CODE NOL10%
Offer valid on reservations made after November 7, 2018.
Discount cannot be applied to preexisting reservations.
Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
*Minimum-night stay requirement varies by unit.*
**Does not apply to all units.**
For a list of Nights of Lights activities, visit http://staugustinestays.com/st-augustine-nights-of-lights/
BEDROOM 1: King-sized bed
BEDROOM 2: Two full-sized beds
LAUNDRY: In unit
PROXIMITY TO BEACH: Right in your backyard!
1. The View, The View, The View
This ground-floor unit is one of but a few on Crescent Beach that can boast a phenomenal beach view. While other complexes are separated from the beach by a large expanse of tall dunes and long boardwalks, our complex sits seven steps from the beach off the pool deck. This close proximity to the beach (and the unique U-shape of this complex) means that even though you are on the ground floor, you are so close to the ocean that you still have an amazing view.
2. The Convenience, The Convenience, The Convenience
- If stairs are not something you want to do, this ground-floor unit is for you.
- You are just steps from the gated poo and deck and a stone's throw from the beach. No walking down the stairs and around the complex to get to the beach or pool, just walk out your back door and be on the sand or lounging in the sun in seconds.
- When at the beach, it seems there is laundry to do every day, having it in your unit will make your life a hundred times easier. Having an in-unit washer and dryer is a rare amenity, but you have it here.
- Only in downstairs units in this complex will you find that master bedrooms have their own private bathroom. Don't share with your friends or family, enjoy your own space. The shower/tub features safety grab bars.
- Extra convenient amenities include Comcast Triple Play, remote telephones, beach towels, and reclining beach chairs.
- Just outside our door is temporary parking for unloading your bags and groceries, etc. Our entrance door is about 15 feet from the unloading zone in the parking lot.
3. Design, Design, Design.
Island Life has has recently been remodeled and beautifully designed to compliment your view. Comfortable beachy furnishings, great walls of artwork, and well-chosen decor throughout will make you feel comfortable and fall in love with this unit. Large granite countertops give you plenty of room to prepare food. Stainless steel appliances and beautifully cabinetry give the fully equipped kitchen a high-end modern feel. Big screen HDTV in the living room and comfortable sofa might compete with the amazing views out your window. Plus, enjoy new HDTV in the master bedroom and let the kids watch their own shows on the smart TV in the second bedroom. Private patio, table, and four chairs (can easily sit six at table with patio chairs) will call your name at every meal. Why eat inside when you can enjoy dinner and the ocean breeze at the same time? Bathrooms have been completely remodeled with modern vanities, beautiful tile work, and impressive shell-like tile accents. From top to bottom, this unit has beautiful design and great furnishings!