Beautiful two bedroom condo, at the Keauhou Akahi, Master Bedroom suite and private bathroom, cleverly converted 2nd bedroom to allow for extra space. Best location with easy access, very few step to the entry and shaded parking. The extra bedroom has a fold out sofa bed and the area is great for gatherings, entertaining guests and converts easily with the queen sized sofa sleeper. The main living room area is open and perfect for relaxing, listening to the music, watching TV or planning your next day of snorkeling, hiking, dining and enjoying paradise. Separate dining room and central bar has a large counter area. Lanai dining features a gas BBQ grill.
* 2nd bedroom area is fully intact (minus the separation wall) and away from the main living area, this bedroom and sleeping area has a ceiling fan and large garden view window, can be used as a sitting area.
* Ceiling fans are above each bed and create a gentle and cool breeze for restful and comfortable sleep.
* Easy access from the parking area with very few steps. This condo is a slightly larger end unit. Fewer steps than other second floor condos with a staggered elevation. Close and conveniently located for easy arrival and departure!!
* Just a short walk to shaded parking and to the pool. Best parking in the entire complex. Your car won't be sizzling hot from being in the sun.
* Gorgeous views, fantastic location and wonderfully designed. Solid construction of the buildings eliminates noise and creates a quite and peaceful home.
* This condo easily sleeps 4+. Boogie boards, snorkeling equipment, beach gear, its all here and ready for you. Newly Renovated with many upgrades and recently remodeled.
We will answer all your questions and guide you to the most interesting and beautiful parts of the Big Island.