Discover an unspoiled paradise, leave the crowds behind and relax comfortably in a beautiful natural setting at this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home in Atlantic. Nestled on an acre in the coastal North Carolina woods, with marshlands and a county boat dock in the backyard, this 1,400-square-foot home offers sleeping accommodations for 8 and the perfect getaway for outdoor enthusiasts. Bring your boats and explore the area’s uninhabited beaches for your next vacation!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Den: Queen Pullout Bed
Tall trees, a large yard and wraparound deck welcome you as you approach this newly renovated home on the North Carolina coast.
Step inside your Atlantic home-away-from-home and enter into the comfortable den room. A pullout sofa and 2 armchairs surround a flat-screen TV with basic cable so you can relax during your downtime and catch up on the news.
Follow the hall into the fully equipped kitchen with spacious countertops and well-kept appliances, including a built-in gas burning stove. Sear some locally caught fish and boil fresh shellfish for a home-cooked seafood feast!
The kitchen opens into the dining area, where you can sit down at the inviting dining table that seats 6 to share memorable dining experiences with your travel companions!
Walk outside the room’s sliding glass door to access the home’s lovely wraparound porch and yard area. Sit on the porch and take in the soothing breeze, go for a walk around the woods and use the docks right in your backyard to do some crabbing!
Head back inside after a long day and drift off to sleep in one of the home’s cozy bedrooms. The first-floor bedroom features a queen-sized bed. One upstairs bedroom also has a queen-sized bed, while the other upstairs bedroom has 2 twin-sized beds.
There are 2 separate full bathrooms and another half-bath so everyone can wake up and wash off in privacy as you prepare for another exciting day!
Boat slip rentals are available upon request through the dock assosiation, so you can sail the Core Sound waters in your boat.
You can drive your boat a half-mile to a public boat ramp, where you can launch your Core Sound excursion and explore the beaches from Ocracoke Lighthouse to Cape Lookout Lighthouse.
Dock along the uninhabited beach, go swimming, fishing, oystering and bird watching, then watch the sunset across the Sound waters.
If you’re traveling without a boat, head about 2 miles down the road to Morris Marina and use the ferry to cross over to the Core Banks.
Depending on the season, the surrounding area offers world-class opportunities for trophy fishing and waterfowl hunting.
Finish your days by grabbing some fresh local cuisine, like soft shell crab sandwiches and ice cream at White Point Take-Out, just around the corner from home. Take your treats back home and enjoy a night bonfire underneath the clear starry sky.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wraparound porch, central heating and air-conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, flat screen TV with basic cable, free WiFi, and much more
- Boat slip rentals to the county docks in your backyard are available upon request, or enjoy an easy half-mile drive to launch your boat from a public ramp!
- Great Atlantic location - Nestled on an acre of gorgeous woods and marshlands, with easy access to the area’s natural sights and attractions!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that this property offers a 10% discount for veterans and a free night for current military. Additionally, current military can be 18 years old to book (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in