Plan your next escape to Wausaukee at this 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom vacation rental cabin in Wisconsin. Boasting 2,000 square feet with the capacity to comfortably sleep 8 guests, enjoy a quiet getaway with friends and family in this secluded cabin, surrounded by woodlands and the Menomonee River. Bring your ATV’s or snowmobiles and explore all the trails right outside your door. A public boat landing is just a half mile down the road for even further outdoor adventure!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Upon arriving at this spacious property, you’ll immediately fall in love with the peace and tranquility it offers with no other homes in sight and the rushing Menomonee River flowing nearby.
Approach the home only to be greeted by the vast wrap-around deck surrounding the property. You’ll love spending time outside in the fresh air as you relax in the outdoor furniture and sip on a refreshing beverage. There’s an ice chest disguised as a birch bark stump on the front porch to keep your drinks nice and cool.
Enter the home to find an open floor plan that combines the living room, dining area and kitchen. Relax on the plush sofas in the living room as the chef of the group prepares a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
When you’re ready to retire for the evening retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms that offer comfortable beds for a peaceful slumber. With the tranquil river flowing outside, you’ll drift off to sleep instantaneously.
Being completely secluded in the woods, you can enjoy your peace and privacy from the busy city life. Enjoy a relaxing getaway without technology where you can escape from the world for a while and appreciate nature.
ATV or snowmobile trails can be found everywhere in the area so be sure to get out and explore!
Although you may prefer to spend the majority of your life relaxing in the cabin, you’ll want to get out and explore the surrounding towns. The town of Wausaukee is 15 minutes away, while the larger town of Crivitz is 30 minutes away.
Wausaukee is famous for the Ice Cream Station on Highway 141, as well as their selection of several casual dining spots including The Ranger Family Restaurant and the Newingham’s Supper Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central air conditioning, large wraparound porch, in-unit laundry machines, fire pit, garage parking and more
- Great secluded Wausaukee location - enjoy privacy in your woodland cabin, with easy access to hiking, ATV & snowmobile trails, biking, restaurants, Wausaukee and Crivitz
- No smoking
- Please note a $50 extra person fee will be assessed per person over 6 people
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings allowed with prior Homeowner approval (Please contact Evolve for further information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that wifi is not available in this property
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in